• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lord of the Rings Mafia by Townie ft. Gooner & WFU; Civs Lose

I really really really hate how this day ended.

you just said you wanted to run gouda?

This reads as Rommy knowing that Gouda would flip civ and wanted to pin it on me, or at least distance from making his own decision about gouda and instead saying that he was following me.

Which like yeah, I was partially responsible for changing the entire day's logic based on whatever the fuck damo decided to do there.

Yeah, sure. But like, but using that logic it's also ryala and mako. Why insist on tejas right now?

I'm not insisting. At this point, I'm a civ panicing at the last two lynches. Dumb civs let Rommy dictate the lynch last round. I was on a call from like 1:20 to 1:30 and only halfass posted. That sucks, because I would have resisted the Gouda lynch.

I've got good reads, they just aren't being acted on. I need clarity in Rommy or Tejas. Mako and Ryala fall into the same pot right now: they are playing like fucking bitches.

This reads as Rommy knowing that Gouda would flip civ and wanted to pin it on me, or at least distance from making his own decision about gouda and instead saying that he was following me.

Which like yeah, I was partially responsible for changing the entire day's logic based on whatever the fuck damo decided to do there.

Damo's play at the end of the day there does two things: (1) confirms to me that he's totally a fucking civ, and (2) makes me want to fucking lynch him so goddamn bad.

We're totally running out of time. I REALLY needed the information from a tie instead of Gouda being whirlwinded.

Look at how Redwing and Gouda both died - giant fucking leads that tell us absolutely fucking nothing. It's atrocious play.

If I had a gun and Mako, Ryala, Rommy, and Tejas were all standing in front of me, I kill in the following Order

Rommy, if he's a civ, then I shoot Ryala next. If Rommy is bad, then I shoot Tejas and tell Mako to leave the room.

The huge problem with Rommy's claim is that it fits - we have a neutered cop with only 2 investigations; civs would need more than that. If Rommy really is a 2-off role cop, then he's playing the worst game of his fucking life. He needed to investigate SD3, Jman, Mako or Tejas. I just...man, I can't believe that civ Rommy investigates me. It's jsut SO WRONG. I'm not going to make the end game.

Shout out to my boy Gouda taking a really hard civ role and doing good things with it. Well done.

If I had a gun and Mako, Ryala, Rommy, and Tejas were all standing in front of me, I kill in the following Order

Rommy, if he's a civ, then I shoot Ryala next. If Rommy is bad, then I shoot Tejas and tell Mako to leave the room.

The huge problem with Rommy's claim is that it fits - we have a neutered cop with only 2 investigations; civs would need more than that. If Rommy really is a 2-off role cop, then he's playing the worst game of his fucking life. He needed to investigate SD3, Jman, Mako or Tejas. I just...man, I can't believe that civ Rommy investigates me. It's jsut SO WRONG. I'm not going to make the end game.

Why are you insistent you won't make endgame? You claimed a BPV, and your claim has been believed by the majority up to this point. So you aren't getting hit at night, and you aren't getting lynched. I get that you wanted Rommy to go other directions, but I do not understand why you think what he did was so awful

(1) Did you get notified that bym protected you; and (2) are you really just a 2-off? Because if you are, I almost have to believe Rommy's claim. If you are a full-blooded cop, then we lynch Rommy here 100%.

(1) Did you get notified that bym protected you; and (2) are you really just a 2-off? Because if you are, I almost have to believe Rommy's claim. If you are a full-blooded cop, then we lynch Rommy here 100%.

You dont believe that Rom is the role cop? Or you dont believe that it is a civ power?

Why are you insistent you won't make endgame? You claimed a BPV, and your claim has been believed by the majority up to this point. So you aren't getting hit at night, and you aren't getting lynched. I get that you wanted Rommy to go other directions, but I do not understand why you think what he did was so awful

Because there are huge question marks out there - Gouda is not the place to drop the dagger. Good and valuable players (Gouda, Toogs, Eagles) shouldn't be lynched by the town until something occurs that really shows they are anti-town. Rommy knows this.

That's why I was so comfortable running hard at Juice - so what if I'm wrong? No loss.

But for me to run hard at Eagles, Ryala, Gouda, or Toogs? I'd better be fucking right.

I'm not insisting. At this point, I'm a civ panicing at the last two lynches. Dumb civs let Rommy dictate the lynch last round. I was on a call from like 1:20 to 1:30 and only halfass posted. That sucks, because I would have resisted the Gouda lynch.

I've got good reads, they just aren't being acted on. I need clarity in Rommy or Tejas. Mako and Ryala fall into the same pot right now: they are playing like fucking bitches.

Very convenient that when the votes were headed to a person that mafia would know was civ, you stayed out of the fray and yet had time to post that you liked how 14 was playing. Convenient that.

You dont believe that Rom is the role cop? Or you dont believe that it is a civ power?

Role cop is a civ power.

If DVDA14 is a full cop, then I don't believe Rommy and we should 100% lynch him immediately.

If DVDA14 is just a 2 off cop, then the civs had to have other "valuable" roles out there, and Rommy's claim becomes way more believable.

The problem with Rommy investigating me is two fold: (1) he stakes nothing on it; it's a day 1 read and my information is already out there; so he just has to confirm it and (2) WHY THE FUCK HASN'T HE USED THE OTHER INVESTIGATION?

aight i got a result.

mako and tejas, please come to the stand

Role cop is a civ power.

If DVDA14 is a full cop, then I don't believe Rommy and we should 100% lynch him immediately.

If DVDA14 is just a 2 off cop, then the civs had to have other "valuable" roles out there, and Rommy's claim becomes way more believable.

The problem with Rommy investigating me is two fold: (1) he stakes nothing on it; it's a day 1 read and my information is already out there; so he just has to confirm it and (2) WHY THE FUCK HASN'T HE USED THE OTHER INVESTIGATION?

Rom claimed that you are Eowyn, seems really fucking simple for you to confirm that or not, if you think its a civ role

wheres nights original soft claim?

JFC. I never soft claimed. I full on boner claimed. I quoted it a few pages back.

Very convenient that when the votes were headed to a person that mafia would know was civ, you stayed out of the fray and yet had time to post that you liked how 14 was playing. Convenient that.

How delicious are the windows, Damo? Do they taste like lemonade?

Rommy, come out with your second investigation or be lynched.

Rom claimed that you are Eowyn, seems really fucking simple for you to confirm that or not, if you think its a civ role

I didn't see where he named me by name. I just saw a post where he said, "Knight's claim checks out." If he named me as Eowyn, then that's 100% correct.

Back