• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Louie CK on Saturday Night Live tonight

PhDeac

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
Reaction score
Just a heads up.

July 15 = season 5 premier of Breaking Bad

Not too far away...

didn't get into wilfred but am excited for louis ck and beyond pumped for breaking bad (though i am pissed their final season is being broken into two 8 episode runs this summer and next).

July 15 = season 5 premier of Breaking Bad

Not too far away...

Started watching it over the last week. Through Season 1 so far. Hope to be done with Seasons 2-4 before July 15.

Saw the last three eps of Wilfred this weekend and I'm very excited for tonight.

Started watching it over the last week. Through Season 1 so far. Hope to be done with Seasons 2-4 before July 15.

I'm doing the same thing. I've watched seasons 1-3 over the past month. I'm on episode three of season 4.

chicken man might be the best bad guy on tv. ever.

I'm excited about White Collar.

wanted-on-white-collar.jpg

so dreamy

Yeah. White Collar will be good as well.

Suits came back last week and it was MONTE!!! Harvey Spector went to bat for Mike Ross. Pretty stoked for the new ep tonight

The NewsRoom, HBO show starts this week too. Washington Post panned it pretty hard today. I will probably still check it out.

VEEP was hilarious. Did any of your watch that show?

Anger Management with Charlie Sheen starts next Thursday (June 28) on FX. Not sure yet if I'll check it out but sounds like it might have potential.

Sepinwall and Fienberg were cool on Newsroom as well. Said it was pretentious and overbearing in its politics and use of hindsight bias since it is set in 2010. Jeff Daniels plays a moderate Republican who doesn't sound like a Republican at all.

It's a good concept unless it's just going to be a voice for someone's liberal bias (much like the real newsrooms, amirite?)

Yeah. White Collar will be good as well.

Suits came back last week and it was MONTE!!! Harvey Spector went to bat for Mike Ross. Pretty stoked for the new ep tonight

Really pumped for the return of both White Collar and Covert Affairs on July 10, then Leverage on July 15. And of course the final episodes of The Closer start July 9.

Enjoying Suits and Rizzoli & Isles so far this season, as well as newcomer Common Law. And my weakness, So You Think You Can Dance is just getting started!

Futurama started back up last night, haven't watched that yet. My DVR is about to get back to business (oy I watch too much TV).

just watched SYTYCD for the first time last night. ...it was entertaining, to say the least.

Sepinwall and Fienberg were cool on Newsroom as well. Said it was pretentious and overbearing in its politics and use of hindsight bias since it is set in 2010. Jeff Daniels plays a moderate Republican who doesn't sound like a Republican at all.

It's a good concept unless it's just going to be a voice for someone's liberal bias (much like the real newsrooms, amirite?)

I got that gist from the previews as well. Everyone is so quick to slurp Sorkin that I am glad people are willing to call it out.

Is anyone else watching Dallas? I had to sit through my parents watching it as a kid because it came on after the Dukes of Hazard, so I had a surprisingly strong recollection of the original characters and plot lines when I watched the premiere last week. Last night's episode was decent as well. JR Ewing is still a badass.

Pumped for Wilfred and Louie.

Veep was awesome.

Out on The Newsroom.

There ain't shit on right now. Basically these days I watch baseball and Chopped. I may even watch this Snooki/JWowww show just for lack of options.

Back