• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Louie CK on Saturday Night Live tonight

Suits came back last week and it was MONTE!!! Harvey Spector went to bat for Mike Ross. Pretty stoked for the new ep tonight

Suits was SO GOOD last week. perfect season premiere. everyone should watch this show

I watched the first episode of Common Law the other day...not bad. I'll have to check it out again.

I really liked Veep too. It was mostly just light fun, but it kept me entertained and smiling throughout most of it. Loved it when they crapped on the tall dude (Jonah).

I've only seen a random 2 episodes of Wilfred and found it okay, but I don't have shit else to watch right now. Is it cool to jump right in on season 2 or will I have missed anything important from the first season? I thought I had read something about their being a gamechanger in the last few episodes, but I might be confusing it with something else.

If you were to give me the "elevator pitch" for Newsroom, I'd be on board. The ads however, have failed to draw me in. I might watch the first ep just to see what's up, but it's on a tight leash.

Veep on the other hand, has definitely exceeded my expectations.

I'm jealous of you guys catching up on BB. I just started from scratch a few months ago and just couldn't wait to watch each successive episode. I'm even considering not watching this coming half season and catching up all at once before the 2nd half starts.

Dang -- new Real World? I had no idea it was starting so soon. Sweet!

Yeah. White Collar will be good as well.

Is anyone else watching Dallas? I had to sit through my parents watching it as a kid because it came on after the Dukes of Hazard, so I had a surprisingly strong recollection of the original characters and plot lines when I watched the premiere last week. Last night's episode was decent as well. JR Ewing is still a badass.

I haven't really watched the original series, so it is all pretty much new to me. I am enjoying Dallas. I do find it interesting that they got 2 actors from Desperate Housewives. Although, It took me an entire episode before I put 2 and 2 together and realized that the mother was Mary Alice from Desperate Housewives.

Really pumped for the return of both White Collar and Covert Affairs on July 10, then Leverage on July 15. And of course the final episodes of The Closer start July 9.

Enjoying Suits and Rizzoli & Isles so far this season, as well as newcomer Common Law. And my weakness, So You Think You Can Dance is just getting started!

Futurama started back up last night, haven't watched that yet. My DVR is about to get back to business (oy I watch too much TV).

I'm right there with you. I can't wait for White Collar and Covert Affairs. Also, I hate that it is the end of The Closer. I'm just not sure that I will be able to get into the spinoff.

Suits, Rizzoli & Isles, and Common Law have been great this season.

I'm also very much enjoying Necessary Roughness.

I have more shows that I like during the summer than during the regular season.

I really liked Veep too. It was mostly just light fun, but it kept me entertained and smiling throughout most of it. Loved it when they crapped on the tall dude (Jonah).

I've only seen a random 2 episodes of Wilfred and found it okay, but I don't have shit else to watch right now. Is it cool to jump right in on season 2 or will I have missed anything important from the first season? I thought I had read something about their being a gamechanger in the last few episodes, but I might be confusing it with something else.

Based on what I've heard of the first 3 eps of Wilfred Season 2, I'm not sure how much of a game changer it was. Since you know the basic premise, you're probably fine jumping right in and then going back and watching Season 1 if you like it. It's a pretty funny show with some dark humor at times.

Eh, it's a stoner show about a dude and a talking man in a dog suit....I wouldn't sweat the mythology too much. If you want to check it out, but didn't see Season 1, I'm pretty sure you'll be okay.

Last night's suits was silly, Harvey learned a valuable lesson that it's not always about being right. Freaking Mike Ross f'ed it up with Rachel, not sure why he couldn't just not tell her. I also liked the intel about how Donna and Harvey used to hook it, totally makes sense and it is clear she still has feelings for him. I'm sure at some point they will rekindle.

Last night's suits was silly, Harvey learned a valuable lesson that it's not always about being right. Freaking Mike Ross f'ed it up with Rachel, not sure why he couldn't just not tell her. I also liked the intel about how Donna and Harvey used to hook it, totally makes sense and it is clear she still has feelings for him. I'm sure at some point they will rekindle.

yea i know. what an idiot. just dont tell her. freaking L O S E R.

Donna is HAWT btw. Hotter than that fat red head on mad men.

Mike Ross should just hook it with Donna. She knows his secret. Problem solved.

HAWTter than Rachel too.

yea i know. what an idiot. just dont tell her. freaking L O S E R.

Donna is HAWT btw. Hotter than that fat red head on mad men.

this is defs true.

Mike Ross should just hook it with Donna. She knows his secret. Problem solved.

HAWTter than Rachel too.

not so sure about this, Rachel's bod looks TIGHT in her hot business attire.

Newsroom got raked over the coals on NPR Fresh Air by John Powers. He said it felt dated as if Sorkin had never watched The Wire, Mad Men, or Girls. Called the cast overgrown teenagers who aren't married and whose personal lives revolve around dating. Says the Daniels character morphs into Keith Olbermann and it confirms the stereotype of liberals as smuggy elitists. It's partisan, sermonizing and replicates what it thinks it's opposing.

Pretty much confirmed that I won't be checking it out.

Newsroom got raked over the coals on NPR Fresh Air by John Powers. He said it felt dated as if Sorkin had never watched The Wire, Mad Men, or Girls. Called the cast overgrown teenagers who aren't married and whose personal lives revolve around dating. Says the Daniels character morphs into Keith Olbermann and it confirms the stereotype of liberals as smuggy elitists. It's partisan, sermonizing and replicates what it thinks it's opposing.

Pretty much confirmed that I won't be checking it out.

This too

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobil...wsroom-review-aaron-sorkin-hbo_b_1609544.html

not so sure about this, Rachel's bod looks TIGHT in her hot business attire.

they did a fine job of putting her in some tight dresses last night.

meghan-markle.jpg

>

Sarah-Rafferty_240.jpg

Donna looks good for a ginger, but she is still a ginger

I've never seen Suits, but I'll check it out. I just viewed an ad that showed Gale Boetticher and Mrs. Morpheus on the show, that's enough to merit a look.

Suits should do well again this season. Last season I was nervous each episode that Mike's secret would be revealed with disastrous consequences. Now it's clear that Harvey will go to bat for him and Jessica will too, since she's now part of the conspiracy. I love the banter that has developed between Mike and Harvey. Donna is a great character. And Louis Litt! Is there any more despicable character on tv? Turns my stomach. But he plays the part to a tee.

Royal Pains is a disappointment so far this season. I am already sick of the storyline of the break-up of Hank Med. One more week on this theme and I'll probably give it up.

Back