• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Louie CK on Saturday Night Live tonight

The brilliance of Louis CK is that he can craft a crude and funny stand-up bit about having a dick transplant from a Puerto Rican track star (which would go next to his existing dick, like new Yankee Stadium and old Yankee Stadium), but then also write that final conversation, which is pretty fucking insightful:

"Do you realize that you might be wasting four years of both of our lives because you can't say 'bye, see ya' right now, because in this second that feels weird? You could save yourself another divorce and years of false living, if you could just be a man in this one moment and say to me, 'April, thank you for helping me.' You know? 'Have a good one. See ya sometime.'"

White Collar and Covert Affairs premiere tonight.

I can't believe the death on Convert Affairs.

Did that happen in today's episode or during the last season. I heard it briefly mentioned before I made sure I set my DVR. There was a short season or something like that and I missed much of it.

It happened in the first 30 seconds of today's episode. I'd that Augie isn't dead, but I can't believe this death. Was reading an article today that it is definitely a death and that they character will not be coming back.

Watching now. Covert Affairs isn't being too covert. You can't kill off a character then have Nina Myers show up 5 minutes later and expect us not to know she was behind it.

If Nina Myers is a mole again, I'm out. Off the Tivo season pass this show would go.

I know they shot in Panama, but Cape Verde islands looked amazing. Great climate too.

did anybody see the white collar premier? i dvr-ed it, but tonight is my first opportunity to watch it. is it good?

did anybody see the white collar premier? i dvr-ed it, but tonight is my first opportunity to watch it. is it good?

Same as you. I haven't seen it but will be watching tonight.

Haha. Same here, too. Catching up on Breaking Bad has taken up much of my TV time.

I thought it was good.

There was one thing the art director(Neil) made on the beach, that I thought was absolutely fantastic. No idea how that was done.

the White Collar premiere was good but a little meh. however, i think it did a good job of setting up what could potentially be a very good season

Like I said last summer, the problem with White Collar and Covert Affairs is that the men are much better looking than the women. I'll add Necessary Roughness to that. Blucas wouldn't roll with that troll.

It found it weird that Caffrey finds a place with 3 women and hundreds of dudes considering how much his character loves the ladies. I've always thought they underplayed that angle. The women he's messed with on the show are nowhere near his level. I feel bad for you ladies that dude's gay in real life.

Good set up ep though.

the White Collar premiere was good but a little meh. however, i think it did a good job of setting up what could potentially be a very good season

this was how i felt about it. good, not great. but i think it set up the season well.

also, i'm not sure if they've just got him in tighter shirts so it's more obvious, or if these have developed since last season, but peter has got some man-boobs.

For any Suits fans out there, last night was entertaining. Lewis Litt was en fuego! I didn't know he had it in him. Great lawyering!

this was how i felt about it. good, not great. but i think it set up the season well.

also, i'm not sure if they've just got him in tighter shirts so it's more obvious, or if these have developed since last season, but peter has got some man-boobs.

I don't think that's a new thing. He's still my boy though.

oh no doubt. peter's great.

story from watching white collar: rookie mistake, but i didn't add an extra minute or two to the dvr. last night, it cut off right when neil says "i never told you my name was neil." i'm pretty sure our entire neighborhood could hear me shriek "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

hulu came to the rescue though :)

Back