• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

LOUISVILLE at WF, SATURDAY NOON, 12:30 kickoff

Great running on that last drive by Ellison. I'll take an ugly win over an ugly loss any day of the week. 5-0!!

Whew ! Tough game to listen to but with a happy ending. Happy Birthday Mr. Automatic. Thanks for the gifts you keep on giving.

With a little luck I'll watch a replay of the game on ESPN3.

He had the first down then ran backwards and didn’t make it to sideline. Other than a turnover, the absolute worst play Louisville could have run

Whew ! Tough game to listen to but with a happy ending. Happy Birthday Mr. Automatic. Thanks for the gifts you keep on giving.

With a little luck I'll watch a replay of the game on ESPN3.

Good luck, probably blacked out as well.

You win games like this in special years

He had the first down then ran backwards and didn’t make it to sideline. Other than a turnover, the absolute worst play Louisville could have run

Yep. Even a quick sack might have been better because the receivers wouldn't have been as far down the field.

I mean we got Syracuse and Duke coming up and a chance to go 5-0 in the ACC.

That single 3rd down play that Cunningham was on the sideline for probably won the game for us.

ellison had three catches btw, can’t recall a running back having that many receptions in forever.

(the underrated, if anything from those forgettable years can qualify) tyler bell had 4 catches vs unc in 2015 and several other games with 3.

ellison had three catches btw, can’t recall a running back having that many receptions in forever.

he's been great for us

CBS may finish the season as the starter, but he's probably the third best RB in our rotation. I was really pleased with Ellison and Turner today.

Shout out to the kickoff team, 2 years ago Louisville destroyed us on kickoffs and we couldn’t get a touchback to save our life. Today , Mora was fantastic and only had two kicks returned ( 19 and 22 yards). Great job

Back