• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

LOUISVILLE at WF, SATURDAY NOON, 12:30 kickoff

3-0 in the ACC baby!

And nobody else is even 2-0. We will be either a game up on Clemson or two games up on State and BC, maybe Cuse at the end of the day.

You win games like this in special years

Yep, awesome job by the Deacs. Love beating the Ville.

Let's not underestimate Cuse. We've had a few WTF losses to them over the years. Don't want to repeat that next weekend.

Louisville blaming the refs. The go to for losers.

For what? I just learned this week they think the refs cost the them Sweet 16 game in 1996.

Statement win

Convinced the wife to watch the second half at Incideniary with our boy. Had 10 people socially distanced around a TV cheering on the DEACS. My first “sports bar” experience in two years, it feels so good to be back y’all

For what? I just learned this week they think the refs cost the them Sweet 16 game in 1996.

The replay was clear what happened. CBS didn’t have a hole, fell down, and we immediately called timeout.

It doesn’t take 3 seconds to spike a football. That’s just nonsense.

It doesn’t take 3 seconds to spike a football. That’s just nonsense.

NCAA rules say if you spike you gotta take off 3 - but that doesn't mean you can't run it in less.

From the play-by-play on the final drive:

2nd & 2 at LOU 12
(1:15 - 4th) Justice Ellison run for 1 yd to the Lvile 13

(1:12 - 4th) Timeout LOUISVILLE, clock 01:12

So...that play took 3 seconds as well, when WF clearly wanted to bleed more time.

2nd & 2 at LOU 12

So...that play took 3 seconds as well, when WF clearly wanted to bleed more time.

Great example!

2nd & 2 at LOU 12

Well done. Tweet that back at those angry Card fans.

Being lost in the discussion of missing players is being down Slocum as well.

Was nervous about relying too much on Keith and Andersen.

I thought Roberts played decently today.

Back