• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

LOUISVILLE at WF, SATURDAY NOON, 12:30 kickoff

Well one more week before the bye. Hopefully we can get healthy before the rivalry gauntlet.

Hotel rooms/airbnbs in Syracuse are slim pickings next week.

If your coach isn't constantly lobbying the officials, then he's not doing everything in his power to help you win football games

I’m drunk and tired from that one. Time for a hotel nap before more drinks. Go deacs!!!

If your coach isn't constantly lobbying the officials, then he's not doing everything in his power to help you win football games

This. There’s a huge contrast between Clawson staying on top of the line judge and Grobe picking grass.

That single 3rd down play that Cunningham was on the sideline for probably won the game for us.
No dude, recovering muffed punt and getting field goal before from recovery at end of half more critical.
Another more important play was Turner’s tough run for first down before long td pass where he was hit behind line and again at line but broke both tackles and slithered ahead for first down, would have had to punt without that run.

Fun drive!!!

I hope jamesda3 kept watching…

I did I was at the game pacing watching from the concourse. The game had me nervous the entire time. And I’m going to say Louisville fans are on par with holes fans for being awful.

Didn’t take us long to forget Maryland and start this new dumb rivalry.

The game will be replayed tonite on Bally sports south. It used to be Fox sports south.

This. There’s a huge contrast between Clawson staying on top of the line judge and Grobe picking grass.

9CGG7.gif

The Time Is Now... for fall lawn care.

Happy our guys hung in and found a way to win. Considering Louisville ran for over 200 yds, had the most dynamic player we may see all season, and we had many more penalties and mistakes than usual it's a great sign that our Deacs had the fortitude to win the game. Let's move on to next week and play well.

Grumble…

Had to work extra today, so couldn’t watch…thought I’d be able to stream on demand on ESPN but NO.

Looks like it’s being broadcast at midnight on Bally so I can watch then or record to watch tomorrow.

Anyhow…seems a pretty exciting game with a great outcome...Go Deacs!

Wait people were upset about this? It paid pretty clear dividends in this one and seemed to keep our guys fired up throughout.

Our offense seems to sputter along, and then ends up scoring 30+ every week. Its sort of amazing.

Fuck Louisville
Fuck their fans
Fuck their coaches
Fuck Satterfield
Fuck Rick Pitino
Fuck Denny Crum
Fuck Papa Johns
Fuck John Schnatter.
Fuck Churchill Downs
Fuck the Kentucky Derby
Fuck everything to do with Louisville, anything, anytime, ever.

Except Muhammad Ali. Because he's obviously the greatest. After him there's nothing good left for that shithole town.

Satterfield. All American whiney bitch. Grow a pair you girly man.

I really do have to admit that I'll never forget the walk back to the car after the Orange Bowl in Miami against UofL... their fans were legit terrible, even after a win. Really great win today. Showed a diff kind of DNA for a WF football squad, I felt.

Back