• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lovers Mafia Game: 235 posts documenting the death of Mafia

Glad we’re back to old school Gooner who probably slept through his alarm.

Bro, one of my kids just showed me a snapchat that this dude that likes her just sent her and it said "your eyes are bluer than the Atlantic Ocean but I don't mind being lost at sea" and our whole class has been laughing at that for about 5 minutes now.

what? he didn't want to go with, "are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only 10 I see."?

also, with mako's late vote and Gooner being maf plus his open to this day he is on my early clear list.

follow me. I'll wrap this game up once i get back to reading the first day's worth of posts. tbd when I'll get to that.

I am watching survivor season 10

Tom is a silver FOX

my wife just got me into survivor the last couple weeks. we watched the season where they are at the Pearl Islands -- 7 maybe?

next season we should watch that isn't an "all-star" cast season? GO!

yeah but some mfer will say I never post until like 2 minutes before the deadline day 1 sooooooo

Also Ryala how was the Frick?

Really really enjoyed it. Got 7 bottles, might have been more if we weren't only here for a few months. $10 overnight on any number of bottles to SF makes it basically free to get more though. Basically all of it was good at that price point. The Syrah and GSM were definitely my favorites, I can't imagine a world where we don't get some cases of those once we get home.

I did have an experience my internet friends will enjoy though. We had the last tasting of the day and just spent like 30 min talking to the owner while he was pouring. He got to asking how we heard about his small vineyard. I said someone I knew recommended it, they get multiple cases a year. He asked me who and I realized that I couldn't say TortugaGrande from the internet, or the guy I saw house McDoubles in a ski mask, so I panicked and explained this message board to him. I don't know why I did it. He clearly lost interest before the story was done, but I was too deep at that point.

My wife threw her back out mid-coitus Saturday night, and was hobbled over during our kids birthday parties yesterday. She is still in a great deal of pain today and I probably have had sex for the last time in my life.

Dunno if this is the right move but me and tejas are lovers

ryala is the decider. He is not mafia. He would tell you if he was mafia.

Back