• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lovers Mafia Game: 235 posts documenting the death of Mafia

I’m cool going. At some point we need to test lovers and Toogs and I are lovers.

No shaming!

with a goon dead killing a lover is a no-brainer imo. I confirm bym and I are lovers

Really really enjoyed it. Got 7 bottles, might have been more if we weren't only here for a few months. $10 overnight on any number of bottles to SF makes it basically free to get more though. Basically all of it was good at that price point. The Syrah and GSM were definitely my favorites, I can't imagine a world where we don't get some cases of those once we get home.

I did have an experience my internet friends will enjoy though. We had the last tasting of the day and just spent like 30 min talking to the owner while he was pouring. He got to asking how we heard about his small vineyard. I said someone I knew recommended it, they get multiple cases a year. He asked me who and I realized that I couldn't say TortugaGrande from the internet, or the guy I saw house McDoubles in a ski mask, so I panicked and explained this message board to him. I don't know why I did it. He clearly lost interest before the story was done, but I was too deep at that point.

I assume it was Bill Frick who did your tasting? I'll email him and let him know I sent the Indian dude punching above his weight class wifey wise, and was probably wearing red pants.

Dunno if this is the right move but me and tejas are lovers

I think we should kill one of me and bym because if bym is mafia we have 2 great surviving townies. If we go the other way and one of tejas and Townie are mafia, we have, well, me and bym as surviving townies

Mathing this a bit more it's 8-2 with a lover. Kill a lover and it's either 5-2 with a lover and known mafia/civ or 6-1 with no lover and 2 confirmed civs the angel can protect. I reverse my previous; since I know I am civ we should kill one of the others, but I understand if you kill me/bym.

Bym – gouda, mako, ryala
Ryala - bym, knight
Da - ryala

YTV – the rest of you

PM/rep me with any mistakes

I like how toogs copied everything I said and did

Mathing this a bit more it's 8-2 with a lover. Kill a lover and it's either 5-2 with a mafia lover and known mafia/civ or 6-1 with no mafia lover and 2 confirmed civs the angel can protect. I reverse my previous; since I know I am civ we should kill one of the others, but I understand if you kill me/bym.

most references to lover in this post meant mafia lover. Edited for clarity

also I voted da because that's an even better play it's a quiet mafia

So are we all just coming out with lovers now?

Mathing this a bit more it's 8-2 with a lover. Kill a lover and it's either 5-2 with a lover and known mafia/civ or 6-1 with no lover and 2 confirmed civs the angel can protect. I reverse my previous; since I know I am civ we should kill one of the others, but I understand if you kill me/bym.

I think we kill you/bym today. That's safer. Pot kettle black, but townie and Tejas will actually play.

Reflecting, I've got a civ read on bym and a mad read on townie. That fits with toogs' second scenario.

***Townie***

I assume it was Bill Frick who did your tasting? I'll email him and let him know I sent the Indian dude punching above his weight class wifey wise, and was probably wearing red pants.

It was him. But jokes on you, I was wearing a different color of skinny jeans. Off white maybe? Super strong rec though. Highly recommend to anyone else. $25 a bottle is just insanely good value for that Syrah.

Bym – gouda, mako, ryala
Da - townie, toogs
Townie- Knight
Ryala - bym

YTV – tejas, dv7, da

PM/rep me with any mistakes

Fwiw, of the lovers, tejas is def the baddie, right?

Back