• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Luck/Manning/Newton

hahaha all of those guys listed had better seasons than DeAngelo. Frank Gore is 10 times the RB that DeAngelo is. Mendenhall has accomplished more in his career to this point than DWill has. Ryan Matthews had a very good year and is on the upswing of his career, not the downturn that DWill is facing. DeMarco Murray was putting up insane numbers before he got hurt. I believe he has a far better future than DWill. Believe it or not but SJax is still putting up top 10 Rushing stats.

The fact that you clearly think D Will is better than those guys shows how little of knowledge you have with the NFL game. I am not going to continue this because it is just a waste of time and you're clearly biased.

As for the salary, the contract he was given this off season, has him earning 5 mill a year tied for 4th with Michael Turner as having a base salary of 5 mill this current season.

As for 21 mill guaranteed is top 5 money, yes it is

hmm. averaged over a yard less. had one more TD. oh. AND he had nearly 130 more attempts

hahaha all of those guys listed had better seasons than DeAngelo. Frank Gore is 10 times the RB that DeAngelo is. Mendenhall has accomplished more in his career to this point than DWill has. Ryan Matthews had a very good year and is on the upswing of his career, not the downturn that DWill is facing. DeMarco Murray was putting up insane numbers before he got hurt. I believe he has a far better future than DWill. Believe it or not but SJax is still putting up top 10 Rushing stats.

The fact that you clearly think D Will is better than those guys shows how little of knowledge you have with the NFL game. I am not going to continue this because it is just a waste of time and you're clearly biased.

As for the salary, the contract he was given this off season, has him earning 5 mill a year tied for 4th with Michael Turner as having a base salary of 5 mill this current season.

As for 21 mill guaranteed is top 5 money, yes it is

You are way off here, stop cherry picking one season to base a guy on.

And as for your point earlier in the thread about the passing D being in the bottom 1/4 of the league, you do know that is directly correlated with a poor rushing defense right? If the Panthers had been healthy up front, or even semi-healthy, the back 4 would have looked lightyears better.

I'm just glad the Colts are going to get Luck. Its amazing that my NFL team, after being so bad for so long (Harbaugh years aside) has a very really chance of continuing to be a good to great team for another 10+ years.

I'm just glad the Colts are going to get Luck. Its amazing that my NFL team, after being so bad for so long (Harbaugh years aside) has a very really chance of continuing to be a good to great team for another 10+ years.

Yea that would be pretty exciting. Sort of like the Spurs getting Duncan due to injuries.

Back