• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mad Men Season 6 returns April 7

That's how a douche looked back then. Perfect for Harry Crane.

I don't know if anybody's seen this yet, but there was a picture from the set that showed Harry Crane's new look, and it is terrible.

Also: Megan in a bikini.

slide_259342_1685574_free.jpg

Somebody told me I look like Megan this weekend. I had never seen the show and didn't know what she looked like, but I'll take it.

Somebody told me I look like Megan this weekend. I had never seen the show and didn't know what she looked like, but I'll take it.

We're going to need to see a comparable pic side by side to verify the comparison.

It's funny, someone just said the same thing about me and Don Draper. Small world.

Can't wait. The Mad Men/Game of Thrones Sunday night double dip is literally the best thing ever.

It was an inevitable development given where they took his character last year, but I'm going to miss Layne Price.

Mods: Delete

I couldn't find the old Mad Men thread, so I'm starting a new one.

Predictions for this season? At what point in time will the season kick off? What are the repercussions of Lane's suicide? How long will it take for Peggy to return? What is the name of the new agency, if any (i.e. do they keep Price? Add Campbell? Add Holloway?)? What kind of shenanigans will Sally get into? Will Henry and Betty still be married at the conclusion of this season? Or Don and Megan for that matter? Or Pete and Trudy? And most importantly, will season 6 Don more closely resemble seasons 1-3 Don, at least in terms of his sexual exploits.

I'm fired up.

Last edited:
Back to the top.

Back