• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia 6/9 (nice) game thread. Ryala loses one of the best games in league history

i'm headed to biltmore inn on friday morning for my wife's birthday weekend. planning lunch at Sierra Nevada, dinner at TBD; Sat lunch TBD, Sat dinner Curate. Staying at Biltmore Inn which is her favorite. fill in my TBDs

Too many lawyers and teachers ITT. Where's my boi, manning? Dude works in a warehouse. The common man.

i'm not wasting any votes on ryala when he is absolutely going to AA since he thinks we're starting tomorrow and wouldn't check in until lunch tomorrow anyway

Too many lawyers and teachers ITT. Where's my boi, manning? Dude works in a warehouse. The common man.

Driving a forklift in a Dr. Pepper warehouse is the best job I’ve ever had.

Just go to Crow and Quill and get hammered with hipster weirdos

i'm not wasting any votes on ryala when he is absolutely going to AA since he thinks we're starting tomorrow and wouldn't check in until lunch tomorrow anyway

Well this is a stupid post.

***SWITCH TO DIGGLER***

Ha, gottem. One down.

I'm really good at reading Mafia clues, and am one of the best to ever play the game.

I'm a vanilla civilian. You can trust me...

Is everyone where you people live painting their gutters and shutters and trim black? Because they are where I live and that’s how I spent my summer vacation.

Creamy is a highly respected boards veteran.

EnergeticOblongGermanpinscher-size_restricted.gif

Is everyone where you people live painting their gutters and shutters and trim black? Because they are where I live and that’s how I spent my summer vacation.

Just got new windows a few months back. Planning to paint gutters and shutters soon, and was thinking about doing something funky/tacky. Like bright ass green or something.

Comcast more like vomcast lol my internet is down

god I am so bad at training new staff and I really hate it

just figure it out guy

I do the big brothers program...Have had a little bro for about 8 years now. He's about to turn 16 in a couple months, and he isn't as interested in hanging with me anymore, which is sad, but checks out. I guess he's at "that age". Little does he know that my maturity level is still at that age too, And we could be having a bomb ass time if he'd hang with me.

I can't afford a car, but I think I could pay him off with a sweet 16th bday present and earn his love back. Any ideas what 26 y/o boys are into? Other than boobies?

When Gouda votes Diggler, then you know he's fucked. We should just majo this clown before Gouda/Ryala/toots even show up.

I do the big brothers program...Have had a little bro for about 8 years now. He's about to turn 16 in a couple months, and he isn't as interested in hanging with me anymore, which is sad, but checks out. I guess he's at "that age". Little does he know that my maturity level is still at that age too, And we could be having a bomb ass time if he'd hang with me.

I can't afford a car, but I think I could pay him off with a sweet 16th bday present and earn his love back. Any ideas what 26 y/o boys are into? Other than boobies?

oh man, eight years is a long time

did it most of my time at Wake

was kinda tough as my little brother had way different interests than me -- namely he was just super into video games -- but he was a good dude

Back