• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia 6/9 (nice) game thread. Ryala loses one of the best games in league history

i haven't ever played with this tic guy before but based on the empty suit trash talking i conclude that he is a terp

giving ryala and goon an overnight and them not showing up is just perfection. Well played knight

My wife always sells the shit that our kids have outgrown on Facebook marketplace but she is scared of actually meeting the people so I have to go meet the people who inevitably are poor young parents in shitty cars and I feel sorry for their situation so I just give them the shit and then go by the atm and take out the amount of money my wife listed it for to give to her. She hasn’t caught on yet.

I gave away our car last week, felt good. Granted it had 292,000 miles on it and was an '02 that I had since I was 16 but still. Here to collect my internet points for it

Joint checking account? Just tell her to donate that shit and take the tax write-off, dummy.

I gave away our car last week, felt good. Granted it had 292,000 miles on it and was an '02 that I had since I was 16 but still. Here to collect my internet points for it

This is like giving some kid your POGS collection today. WOW, what a GENEROUS move of you.

maybe donate your pokemon cards while you're there

Joint checking account? Just tell her to donate that shit and take the tax write-off, dummy.

Hahahaha. You think I make enough bank to itemize? Oh sweet, sweet lil tic.

mako is probably a litttttttle too poor to itemize, what with being a public school teacher in north carolina and all

diggler could you get on the horn with the IRS and have them process my federal returns already? i filed january 30th, they were accepted, then march they asked me to resend a document by MAIL so i did, and now they've said it will take 10-16 weeks to process from there. they owe me like $5k. DC paid me in a week.

Still, it doesnt make sense. So she sells some OshKosh Overalls and a skateboard for $15. Mako goes to ATM. Takes out $20. Now he has a $20, when you know the swill that buy shit on Facebook Marketplace have exact change and likely containing coins. So he has to have a $10 and a $5 himself. Who carries cash?

I do the big brothers program...Have had a little bro for about 8 years now. He's about to turn 16 in a couple months, and he isn't as interested in hanging with me anymore, which is sad, but checks out. I guess he's at "that age". Little does he know that my maturity level is still at that age too, And we could be having a bomb ass time if he'd hang with me.

I can't afford a car, but I think I could pay him off with a sweet 16th bday present and earn his love back. Any ideas what 26 y/o boys are into? Other than boobies?

Take him to the strip club.

Still, it doesnt make sense. So she sells some OshKosh Overalls and a skateboard for $15. Mako goes to ATM. Takes out $20. Now he has a $20, when you know the swill that buy shit on Facebook Marketplace have exact change and likely containing coins. So he has to have a $10 and a $5 himself. Who carries cash?

People who aren't poor?

Back