• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia 6/9 (nice) game thread. Ryala loses one of the best games in league history

I have 83.00 cash in my wallet right now, how many different combinations are there to make 83.00 with standard bills?

Also, wouldn't the white trash send some goofy note back to his wife thanking her like, "HAY GURL, ty for giving me dem dere nerf gunz for free. Bless ya forreal!"

real cities still have cash only spots

where does tic live??

also, after tax reform, you got be like diggler private euro cruise rich to itemize with the way big standard deduction

Also, wouldn't the white trash send some goofy note back to his wife thanking her like, "HAY GURL, ty for giving me dem dere nerf gunz for free. Bless ya forreal!"

Agreed. I think Mako and his wife are the poors in this story and someone donated them a box of half empty huggies and some outdated formula when they rolled up in a clunker

i think i committed some tax fraud this year and i'm kinda nervous

when would an audit come for me?

real cities still have cash only spots

where does tic live??

also, after tax reform, you got be like diggler private euro cruise rich to itemize with the way big standard deduction

I prefer to buy drugs with cash monies. My plug takes CC or Venmo, but usually I try and have some cash on me.

Cash only spots? I think you have that reversed. Any place that only accepts cash is for the poors. I use my CREDIT CARD everywhere. Okay, so parking at a ballgame? Cool, you know you need cash beforehand. I'm not just willy nilly carrying around cash on me.

I live in BEAUTIFUL Newark, Delaware.

it won't unless you make a bunch of money

the IRS closed dozens of processing centers over the pandemic, they've barely got enough agents to process basic returns or chase people who didn't pay

Still, it doesnt make sense. So she sells some OshKosh Overalls and a skateboard for $15. Mako goes to ATM. Takes out $20. Now he has a $20, when you know the swill that buy shit on Facebook Marketplace have exact change and likely containing coins. So he has to have a $10 and a $5 himself. Who carries cash?

Well then I just go buy a 5 dollar scratch off so I can get up out of this crushing poverty.

Cash only spots? I think you have that reversed. Any place that only accepts cash is for the poors. I use my CREDIT CARD everywhere. Okay, so parking at a ballgame? Cool, you know you need cash beforehand. I'm not just willy nilly carrying around cash on me.

Nah lots of Pizza spots in NY and sketch restaurants only take cash because they are run by organized crime.

no chance you get audited

sorry for your loss townie; i had a refund on an amended return that took them six months to pay

i have $20 in my wallet which 100% will be spent as a gift to a homeless guy tomorrow night when i'm downtown for Charlotte Squawks

You would probably be chiller if you bought drugs with cash.

even dispensaries here are starting to take cards now!

they sell mushroom vapes here, anyone ever tried?

You would probably be chiller if you bought drugs with cash.

I buy my DELTA 8 Gummies at gas stations. Blow has too much fentanyl in it now. I get amphetamines from family/chicks. I don't smoke the reefer anymore.

And anyway, like you said, if I ever want to get something from someone when I'm out, you do Venmo now.

I buy my DELTA 8 Gummies at gas stations. Blow has too much fentanyl in it now. I get amphetamines from family/chicks. I don't smoke the reefer anymore.

And anyway, like you said, if I ever want to get something from someone when I'm out, you do Venmo now.

Fentanyl test kits are a must have.

Back