• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia 6/9 (nice) game thread. Ryala loses one of the best games in league history

I only ask because he always has me get him gift cards to GameStop and whatnot every year. I wanna mix it up. Pokemon cards and video games only go so far.

I do the big brothers program...Have had a little bro for about 8 years now. He's about to turn 16 in a couple months, and he isn't as interested in hanging with me anymore, which is sad, but checks out. I guess he's at "that age". Little does he know that my maturity level is still at that age too, And we could be having a bomb ass time if he'd hang with me.

I can't afford a car, but I think I could pay him off with a sweet 16th bday present and earn his love back. Any ideas what 26 y/o boys are into? Other than boobies?

Get him a years subscription to his favorite Only Fans account

oh man, eight years is a long time

did it most of my time at Wake

was kinda tough as my little brother had way different interests than me -- namely he was just super into video games -- but he was a good dude

Sounds very similar. All my little guy has cared about in our time together are video games and Pokemon. I try so hard to get him into sports, but he's just not very athletic.

Buy him lube. Prob giving himself rugburn without a proper father showing him how to tug it, IN MODERATION.

But you posted on the internet.

thenwhowasphone.jpg

like dis if u cry evreytime

So apparently it’s not cool just ripping protein farts at the gym at 2 pm like I normally do at 4 am.

No gym for home, work out floor with 30, but is it for 20 like 30 lb when you no lift it to be for men, for 30 lbs instead? or half is 10 for 20 pounds?

UMM HOW i word this... ok u take 20 lbs no lifting for 30lb if guy, so divide 2 u dont sit, u get 10 but for guy it no 30, so 20 would be for guy if u werent a girl ?

No gym for home, work out floor with 30, but is it for 20 like 30 lb when you no lift it to be for men, for 30 lbs instead? or half is 10 for 20 pounds?

UMM HOW i word this... ok u take 20 lbs no lifting for 30lb if guy, so divide 2 u dont sit, u get 10 but for guy it no 30, so 20 would be for guy if u werent a girl ?

i think it was cookout who brought that to the boards and I was legit trying to help him figure out his workout routine

I can't believe they would let weak florist weirdos have foster kids or whatever the fuck dbag upthread was talking about.

***gooner***

Back