• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia: C9++ Makeup Game: Civs win!

deacon14

Reaction score
I mean most of you know how this works, but here's some rules

Rules

1. Major Rules – violating these may get you and/or teammates modkilled

- Try to win for your team, don’t cheat, and don’t angle shoot. Penalties for this will be whatever I deem is harsh enough to make you and your team wish you hadn’t done it. If you have any questions, send me a PM rather than asking it in the thread.

- The dead stay dead. No dead talk.

- No night talking.

- No quoting or discussing PM’s or any other communication with the mod.

- There are no restrictions on role claiming whatsoever.

- No communicating with other players about this game outside the thread, unless otherwise specified.

- No editing or deleting posts

- Please be active. If you miss two votes you will be disqualified

- vote by either bolding or starring your choice e.g. D14 or toogs

- no majos with 6 or fewer living players. majos are instant otherwise, and twilight rules go into effect (everyone besides the majoed player can still post until i call night)

- OT will be 10 minutes. anyone can vote for a player in the tie to end it. if the tie isnt broken after 10 mins, RNG

2. Night Action

Order of Night Actions (if in the game):
1. Mafia Roleblock
2. Citizen Roleblock
3. Protect (Jailkeeper)
4. Kill (all kills simultaneous)
5. Investigate
6. Anything else

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=C9++

Player List:

1. Diggler: Town Doctor, Last Man Standing
2. Tejas: Killed D4 (RNG): Civilian Roleblocker
3. Mako: Killed D3; Vanilla Civ
4. Gooner: Killed N1; Vanilla Civ

5. Da: Killed N4, Mafia Roleblocker
6. Gouda: Killed N3; Town Cop
7. Creamy: Killed D2; Vanilla Civ

8. Townie: Killed N4; Serial Killer
9. Knight: Killed N1; Vanilla Civ
10. Juice: Killed N3; Mafia Goon
11. Toogs: Killed N2; Vanilla Civ
12. Cata: Killed D1; Mafia Goon
13. Ryala: Killed N2; Vanilla Civ

Last edited:
D1:

Cata (5) Tejas, Mako, Townie, Ryala, Gooner
Creamy (4) Juice, Diggler, Gouda, Knight
Tejas (2) Da, Toogs
Diggler (1) Creamy
Townie (1) Catamount

D2:

Creamy (4) Gouda, Mako, Da, Townie
Diggler (3) Toogs, Creamy, Ryala
Toogs (1) Diggler
Townie (1) Juice

Did not Vote: Tejas

D3:

Mako (4): Townie, Diggler, Juice, Tejas
Diggler (1): Mako
Juice (1): Gouda

Did Not Vote: Da

D4:

Vote Count:

Tejas (2) Townie, Da
Townie (2) Teajas Diggler

Last edited:
Ok, all new roles have gone out, and this game can begin.

Sorry for my mistake once again, hopefully this game still turns out fun. Best of luck to all.

i am having leftover chili mac for lunch, so i should have plenty of time to win mafia while on the can

the place we board our dog called us this morning and said she was "screaming" and looked like she had some swelling around her neck and asked us to come pick her up. she seemed ok when i went to get her, and the swelling has gone down some, but when i pet her earlier she really let loose. seemed like maybe an injury to her shoulder or neck or chest? and seemingly she's having trouble barking, because when someone was delivering a package on our porch, she just let out a weird wail/scream. taking her to the vet at 5:30, but i'm concerned.

traveling up to Nashville tonight. Barely got going this morning, had to drink the Panthers misery away yesterday. Always next season.

the place we board our dog called us this morning and said she was "screaming" and looked like she had some swelling around her neck and asked us to come pick her up. she seemed ok when i went to get her, and the swelling has gone down some, but when i pet her earlier she really let loose. seemed like maybe an injury to her shoulder or neck or chest? and seemingly she's having trouble barking, because when someone was delivering a package on our porch, she just let out a weird wail/scream. taking her to the vet at 5:30, but i'm concerned.
this sounds terrible. sorry dude.

Damn hope everything is alright, my old man dog came back Friday from the kennel with a cough. I’ve been panicking about it. His vet trip is Wednesday.

She has an appetite but is moving gingerly, hope all is ok.

eating is good. sounds like she may have pulled a muscle or something. Hopefully it's that easy.

i'm leaning civ on townie because it's the human thing to do

Back