• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia: C9++ Makeup Game: Civs win!

Gotta have something to do with rep per post?

i hope this doesn't come out the wrong way, but my regard for your game really went up bigly in my book after this game tejas, thought you were excellent

diggler has been good since he was a new starter, but i thought this was one of your strongest games i've played with you, tejas, really nice from start to finish

and i will say it is very enjoyable (if stressful) to play as SK, like, maybe the most fun you can have playing mafia

the stakes are high from the start, i feel like the way to win is to not post much (which isn't my style)

Hahaha all good townie. You could tell me I am terrible and we would still be friends. Ive had too many beers and Wake games with you for opinion of my mafia game to change that

My night moves were awful. I feel better about my play during day

You played super well. Making it to end game as SK is hardest thing in world, especially posting the amount you do.

and i will say it is very enjoyable (if stressful) to play as SK, like, maybe the most fun you can have playing mafia

the stakes are high from the start, i feel like the way to win is to not post much (which isn't my style)
SK is the best role, and if you happen to win with it, the biggest payoff.

Not that I deserve this for ruining my own game, but did anyone have thoughts on how I did in regards to balancing my theme game? It was a 15 player game with:

Civ Cop, 2 Civ Masons, Civ Watcher, and Civ Doctor.

Mafia GF, Two Mafia Goons with money to do a variety of things, a hidden recruitable 4th mafia member that would eat into their money to do other things

In my mind I went back and forth between civs dominating and mafia dominating, which to me meant it was pretty fair, but I'd love feedback on that.
Maybe see if Eagles is around and have him take a look. Eagleslegendz or something like that is his boards name.

Maybe see if Eagles is around and have him take a look. Eagleslegendz or something like that is his boards name.
I don't know if it's better if this is sarcasm or the innocence of youth.

Sorry for blowing this for juice, he did great. I legitimately forgot what email I signed up for the boards with and had not logged onto it with my phone since the board change.

Oh well, good game all - I had like 20 minutes to plan out my strategy, figured just post bullshit for 20 minutes - and then I voted for the wrong person. Whoops.

i hope this doesn't come out the wrong way, but my regard for your game really went up bigly in my book after this game tejas, thought you were excellent

diggler has been good since he was a new starter, but i thought this was one of your strongest games i've played with you, tejas, really nice from start to finish

tejas was super super civ, which is the best thing any civ can do. big props. also figured the game out at the end which I have never done. townie played so well. sk is the toughest role and the hardest/most rewarding by far. really liked sd3's play in this game too. much calmer and more rational than usual. will keep an eye on him going forward. da rides scooters. shame

tejas' civ tell is being upset and confused for days and constantly yelling about dead people needing to have done things differently based on a flawed understanding of the english language, math, mafia, and the clitoris. Then mafia underestimates him - and out of nowhere he has a light bulb day where he nails everything and wins. props

Back