• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia: C9++ Makeup Game: Civs win!

I also have no idea how that game ends if both SK and Mafia hit Diggler instead of each other.

Does mafia win in a 1-1 day start with the Indy? RNG?

townie got unlucky on the RB exchange - i'd have been much more open to voting tejas if not for that

I also have no idea how that game ends if both SK and Mafia hit Diggler instead of each other.

Does mafia win in a 1-1 day start with the Indy? RNG?

It depends. I usually mod where Indy wins in any tie

Glad I could contribute by icing Cata and getting N1 killed as vanilla, I'm the GOAT

GJ, civs.

Did Diggler not die because mafia and SK thought each other would do it? Or was Townie figuring he'd just RB Diggler and cause confusion?
neither da nor i were around between his reveal and night 2 so d14 went with the name we submitted the night before

we rb'ed him N3 to stir up a chaos since we hadn't rb'ed yet and he'd either be in a weird spot of two night surviving as doctor with a rb claim that wasn't from tejas or townie would kill him

i do like the strategy of letting specials live forever

That was only thing that had me doubting you at end.

If townie had counterclaimed I might have considered it. But when he claimed vanilla that took him out. Then Da went weird with his claim, so it was clear it was you as civ

Vanilla was impossible when I claimed it bc there were already 6 dead vanilla lol. I figured that out too late oops.

The fact that a claimed doctor (1) survived to be the last man standing and (2) was seconds away from being killshotted in OT AFTER claiming is absolutely utterly insane.

And it was a civ that tried to make the killshot!

I'd also like to point out that civ specials in this game accounted for:

(1) The knowledge that Toogs was a civ, for 1 day until he died.
(2) The threat that maybe they would use their powers in the endgame

And that's the whole list.

Discussed in chatzy but someone help me make money on the WF/Clemson game this weekend

1663707950237.png

Back