• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia: C9++ Makeup Game: Civs win!

I was in DC for work a few weeks ago and someone wanted to go to wawa at 2AM. They were very drunk.

the human body is pretty crazy -- you start fixing one part and then you just create problems in another part

creamy claims to be vanilla every game so i just ignore all creamy claims

i was recently lamenting the lack of decent late night options in dc

I read nothing about the last game after my last post, should I?

da, i had wawa three times this weekend
You wawa eating son of a bitch. My friends have a place in nothern jersey on some lake called like hopatcong or something - and they have a wawa within walking distance. Lets just say, I visited said location 3 times in my 2 day visit. I was a bit upset they removed the ability to order a pepperoni and egg hoagie for breakfast. Yes, I know, I am likely the only person to ever eat and or order it and yes it sounds gross, but its good.

Last week I had a "keto" ice cream bar from Costco like 2 hours before I went to pilates. I didn't read the ingredients and there was some MCT oil in it. Nearly shit myself. Just got up and left with 10 minutes left, said I had something stuck in my eye.

You wawa eating son of a bitch. My friends have a place in nothern jersey on some lake called like hopatcong or something - and they have a wawa within walking distance. Lets just say, I visited said location 3 times in my 2 day visit. I was a bit upset they removed the ability to order a pepperoni and egg hoagie for breakfast. Yes, I know, I am likely the only person to ever eat and or order it and yes it sounds gross, but its good.
was at xpn fest this weekend in camden, staying at my mother in law's in old city

you can bring your own food into the festival, and we got wawa each day, and then again for dinner on the drive home last night

it's not great, but it is simply too convenient to not eat sometimes

I feel like people either love or hate wawa

i find your reasoning compelling; will vote for him next round but let's run creamy now

Vote Count:

Tejas (3) Da, Gouda, Toogs
Cata (3) Tejas, Mako, Townie
Diggler (2) Gooner, Creamy
Creamy (2) Juice, Diggler

YTV: Knight, Cata, Ryala

PM me with mistakes

Back