• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia: C9++ Makeup Game: Civs win!

My partner was BME, leaving smart people shit to them and being the hot piece of ass that brings the customers into the tasting room is my real destiny.
i was wracking my brain trying to figure out what the female equivalent of BDE was that was applicable to your partner

I went way overboard on the garden this year, I have 19 tomato plants. So far I have made salsas, spaghetti sauce, pizza sauce, and some awesome spicy v8. I'm running out of room for all the jars though

Update: Except for Chicago which does not suck.

There's just no chance at all that somewhere like Indianapolis or Cincinnati is cool.

I don't know how anyone would ever find out

Just so we're all aware, I will be making the killshot today. I will not read anything or have any reason to be making that killshot. But I will be making it.

my travel in the month of september:

last week: fresno
next week: indianapolis
the following week: fresno again

i am told cinci has things to offer, but i have not found that to be the case

i like columbus tho

Update: Except for Chicago which does not suck.

There's just no chance at all that somewhere like Indianapolis or Cincinnati is cool.
I was just talking to a co-worker a few minutes ago about Cincy - its great, super underrated city. Solid beer scene, walkable city, decent food.

Fresno is hot garbage, we have an office there. I have visited before, I will not visit again.

i prefer cincy to columbus

prettier setting and generally more walkable

the most walkable parts of columbus are the ohio state campus area which is not where i wanna hang out

i don't understand the wholesale ohio hate

i have a deep respect for fresno because the region grows a huge percentage of the nation's food and the city has a big population of agriculture -- including migrant -- labor

but as a place to spend time...

i prefer cincy to columbus

prettier setting and generally more walkable

the most walkable parts of columbus are the ohio state campus area which is not where i wanna hang out

i don't understand the wholesale ohio hate
I have no desire to go to dayton, colombus, akron or toledo ever again. Cleveland would be on this list, but I am forced to go there, and I wont admit this to anyone, but there are a few blocks in downtown Cleveland that can be enjoyable.

i spent a long weekend at a certain ogboards admin wedding in cinci, that's the only time i've ever been, and didn't get to see too much of the town, but it felt pretty meh at the time

been to columbus dozens of times, and was born there, so i'm biased, but i do think there are fun times to be had in different hoods, though the downtown is pretty tame

Back