• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia: C9++ Makeup Game: Civs win!

I've got some friends that took to buying up places in Joshua Tree and renting them out on airbnb though. Sounds like they make great money doing it, just hire someone to manage it because its not worth the effort to do yourself.

Gouda’s bee and tomato empire has really taken off

If anyone says dairy cows for cheese, we're killing you tonight

Whoops, I mean mafia will kill you. Not me. I am not a mafia.

I've got some friends that took to buying up places in Joshua Tree and renting them out on airbnb though. Sounds like they make great money doing it, just hire someone to manage it because its not worth the effort to do yourself.
Ryala I’ve told you that you can vacation in my fully furnished basement anytime. You’re gonna see some things, though.

Townie doesn’t ever want to come stay in my basement either.

Ryala I’ve told you that you can vacation in my fully furnished basement anytime. You’re gonna see some things, though.
We just got back from vacation. We tried staying in an airbnb, saw a few roaches, and immediately noped out and just stayed at a resort. My tolerance for any animal that I did not expect to be there is basically 0. I will scream. It will be loud. You will laugh.

That said, I think I'm probably gonna be in NC in November. My brother is in Davidson and my sister is in Raleigh, so we'll probably do Thanksgiving there.

We just got back from vacation. We tried staying in an airbnb, saw a few roaches, and immediately noped out and just stayed at a resort. My tolerance for any animal that I did not expect to be there is basically 0. I will scream. It will be loud. You will laugh.
How are you with free range black snakes?

That said, I think I'm probably gonna be in NC in November. My brother is in Davidson and my sister is in Raleigh, so we'll probably do Thanksgiving there.
My wife just invited you to thanksgiving. You like venison?

If you think I’m scared of snakes mako and that’s why I won’t go to your basement, no way! I worked the nature lodge at Camp Raven Knob for two summers catching and taking care of snakes.

I lived in South Philly for four years in a place with more rodents and cockroaches than you’d ever see. Not easily grossed out. I just like to make fun of shoeless farm boy mako bc you’re such a good sport!

If you think I’m scared of snakes mako and that’s why I won’t go to your basement, no way! I worked the nature lodge at Camp Raven Knob for two summers catching and taking care of snakes.

I lived in South Philly for four years in a place with more rodents and cockroaches than you’d ever see. Not easily grossed out. I just like to make fun of shoeless farm boy mako bc you’re such a good sport!
Are you scared of precious little hamster dogs? Because if you’re in the basement, they will be bugging the shit out of you

I’m only scared of a painful death, the dentist, and poisonous spiders. So long as your basement is reasonably clear of two of those three things, I’d stay there.

Anyone here airbnb a 2nd home?
I had a place in a short term rental program for a long time, but never used Airbnb. I preferred to pay more, but have someone else do all of it - but I hated it and just went to long term rentals.

I've been debating about putting my place in Georgia on a program - I could make a killing during the summer, but not sure I want to do that with a place I am actually going to be living in off and on.

Back