• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia: C9++ Makeup Game: Civs win!

I’m only scared of a painful death, the dentist, and poisonous spiders. So long as your basement is reasonably clear of two of those three things, I’d stay there.
We talking full on fears? As I've gotten older, I am now claustrophobic and much more afraid of heights. I hate it - my patio is like a 5x5 square, has literally a loveseat and a small table, I like sitting out there, but get freaked out if I'm out there too long.

We talking full on fears? As I've gotten older, I am now claustrophobic and much more afraid of heights. I hate it - my patio is like a 5x5 square, has literally a loveseat and a small table, I like sitting out there, but get freaked out if I'm out there too long.
My fear of heights as definitely gotten worse as I get older

I had a place in a short term rental program for a long time, but never used Airbnb. I preferred to pay more, but have someone else do all of it - but I hated it and just went to long term rentals.

I've been debating about putting my place in Georgia on a program - I could make a killing during the summer, but not sure I want to do that with a place I am actually going to be living in off and on.

Did you ever use airdna or any of those services?

I wasn't afraid of heights until I hit about 30. Now I don't even like videos of heights.

I used to be a confident open water swimmer then one time a few years ago had a panic attack and it's been slow getting back out there

snakes is another one that I was totally cool with as a kid holding them at the zoo and all that and now no way jose

don't mind them in the wild, but the idea of holding a snake is very offputting

snakes, spiders etc are cool as long as they aren't a surprise

I wasn't afraid of heights until I hit about 30. Now I don't even like videos of heights.
Can't do heights either. Also can't do needles. I still look away when getting blood drawn or a shot or whatever. Can't even watch needles go into arms on TV.

I am definitely not a fan of bugs, spiders, roaches, etc and I happily stomp them whenever possible. We had a roach who took up residence in the vent fan in our bathroom and would knock shit down onto the toilet seat when we were out. I thought a bird had gotten into the vent and was making a nest so I had a guy come cover the vent to the outside. Next thing you know the roach is dropping things while I’m on the can and dared to show himself. I broke the fan cover when I smacked the shit out of him with a flip flop. Don’t smack those things hard; they are brittle.

I should not be the vote this morning. I think Townie and ryala are 90% clear for their votes on cata yesterday. I am still leaning civ on tejas. I still think we should vote creamy. Interested to hear why I have attracted this pile of votes, other than “tried to make comments on the game which ryala had deemed not relevant.”

I should not be the vote this morning. I think Townie and ryala are 90% clear for their votes on cata yesterday. I am still leaning civ on tejas. I still think we should vote creamy. Interested to hear why I have attracted this pile of votes, other than “tried to make comments on the game which ryala had deemed not relevant.”
The person who is most sus if you're civ is acktually toogs

Back