• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia: C9++ Makeup Game: Civs win!

Who I could be convinced to vote for. But it's 2 am, I won't be back up for the deadline

I should not be the vote this morning. I think Townie and ryala are 90% clear for their votes on cata yesterday. I am still leaning civ on tejas. I still think we should vote creamy. Interested to hear why I have attracted this pile of votes, other than “tried to make comments on the game which ryala had deemed not relevant.”
That said, still reads like frustrated maf who is mad they're up top for a reason they don't think they should be

why do you think so, other than piling on tejas yesterday?

also let us not forget that gouda is always mafia when he survives N1

this is the man whose vote you're following. I'm not sure creamy is mafia, but it certainly isn't a good reason to stack on me.

change vote to mako

who made time to post on the fantasy football thread an hour ago and for the first time in his mafia life didn't post here. no need to disrupt a perfectly good stack on diggler, amirite

I have zero reads and I'm sleepy
change vote to mako

who made time to post on the fantasy football thread an hour ago and for the first time in his mafia life didn't post here. no need to disrupt a perfectly good stack on diggler, amirite
Goddamn, Diggler! I didn't know we were dealing with super cop over here!

Just read that in a Wayne Jenkins voice.

Vote Update:

Diggler (4) Toogs, Creamy, Townie, Ryala
Creamy (1) Gouda
Townie (1) Juice
Mako (1) Diggler

There are ten players remaining. I will be absent for the next hour or so, if a majo occurs please police yourselves.

i'm okay with changing to creamy but watch your ass mako

I don’t mind a lot of diggler’s posts, but two stick out for me, the one about not voting before overnight and the one where he quoted himself and said he made a great point.

Creamy basically plays this same game every time.

dammit people. i'm a doctor so let's at least take a shot on killing a mafia before I get killed overnight.

Back