• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia C9++ Signup - Week of 3/6

bym051d

I AM VERY IMPORTANT
Reaction score
Let's do C9++ or something else if we get numbers! Since I'm hosting, we'll be using Discord. I'll put a link out for people to play in a chatroom in a bit.

1. Rommy
2. Doofus
3. Gouda
4. TimDunk
5. Smidge
6. Tejas
7. Gooner
8. Toogs
9. Knight
10. Eagles
11. Deaconblue
12. Ryala

Last edited:
I'm in, but may be in and out on Tuesday. Peeps are coming from overseas to visit our office.

oxsfuzJuJzCjm.gif

Post wedding stuff Monday and on a plane all Tuesday. But hopefully back in the game the following week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In hate myself

in. Are you saying the game will be played in discord? I saw mention of it previously I just thought you meant discord instead of chatzy, which would be great for me.

in. Are you saying the game will be played in discord? I saw mention of it previously I just thought you meant discord instead of chatzy, which would be great for me.

Yes! My Chatzy ability sucks at work. Here's a link to go have fun. I'll kick everyone before the game starts and use it for mafia chat.

https://discord.gg/VSBc9gZ

I'm umm...yeah, probably not. I'll be 100% no show on Monday. Court from 9 to 4p.

Looking to be a Tuesday anyway. We're 4 short without you. Play on Tuesday.

I cannot download discord app for some strange reason so don't make me mafia. Thanks

Aight, people. We need 4 more.

I will play twice if needed.

Yeah. I'm that good.

jhawk is actually my alter ego

Back