• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia C9++ Signup - Week of 3/6

Odds that discord breaks this game?

I liked the game where tsy created a separate private forum for mafia members but you could see who posted last. One or two people figured it out and were obviously dominating before admitting why.

I liked the game where tsy created a separate private forum for mafia members but you could see who posted last. One or two people figured it out and were obviously dominating before admitting why.

That seems like an obviously flawed plan. I like the discord idea I guess. I use it for other shit, but will be weird for mafia I think. Just because you'll have to scroll a lot more than with chatzy.

jhawk sign the fuck up

you know my conditions, I want kiwi strawberry snapple in my dressing room, only the orange and yellow skittles, I also want to eat a medium rare ribeye 15 minutes before it starts.

you know my conditions, I want kiwi strawberry snapple in my dressing room, only the orange and yellow skittles, I also want to eat a medium rare ribeye 15 minutes before it starts.

Noted. You get only brown M&Ms.

Gonna assume JHawk is in with that comment.

Signup is closed. Roles going out shortly.

Back