• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia Game Thread - Civ Win. Tejas loses.

The dog house is always a fun time. Me and Ph can duke it out for day 1 next game

The thing is, being busy I get, has happened to me, I've been AA'd for it. PH was present in mafia chat and yet shat the bed and consistently plays like a total moron. Thus me saying it's performance art. I don't care if I don't play again, but I won't play with someone who acts like he does.

The thing is, being busy I get, has happened to me, I've been AA'd for it. PH was present in mafia chat and yet shat the bed and consistently plays like a total moron. Thus me saying it's performance art. I don't care if I don't play again, but I won't play with someone who acts like he does.

TBF, I’m pretty sure you’ve said multiple times over the years that you’ll never play with me again and that I’m a game ruiner. And where has that led you? Back to me.

this sites cert literally just expired. UNSECURE.

I didn't realize community colleges had schedules I just assumed they showed up and lost to whatever high school they could take their broken down 1993 Ford rangers to

This might be the best post ever made on these boards. Fucking rare form, toogs. Rare. Form.

need my venmo?

jk

I'll raise this up to the people that know about such things. Thanks for alerting me.

our provider has been contacted and this hiccup should be resolved soon. nothing to worry about, I'm told, as the certificate just needs to get renewed or something

Never fear it has not stopped awaken from posting photos from the Victoria’s Secret catalog while furiously masturbating

Phone died around 330. Not like battery died...fucking phone dead as shit.

Fortunately I have an old iPhone laying around. I transferred the sim into it when I got home.

My bad, teammates...glad we still got the win!

where can I find JMan and his I was right told so takes? :):):)

well if you would have donated to the fundraiser, we would not have this problem.

Hey... speaking of fundraisers...

I actually stopped back by to see if some of you good humans might be willing to check out a ... project? ... I've been working on. Some of you that stay in touch with me are aware of these activities already but for anyone interested...

https://evacoperation.org/

You can learn a bit more about our work being done to evacuate American Citizens, Legal Permanent Residents, and US Allies who were left behind in Afghanistan.

Right now we are struggling to feed the families we are trying to evacuate. Any donation or sharing of our organization with people/organizations who might be interested in our cause would be a much-appreciated help.

Back