• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia Game Thread - Civ Win. Tejas loses.

Can't believe anyone ranks any sauce higher than fancy ketchup.

ketchup is an absolutely bottom tier condiment

mayo and mustard are top tier, and many hot sauces are even more elite

tabasco and sriracha less than elite but still better than ketchup

ketchup and relish are basically nonsense condiments

Ketchup is the American mother sauce.

ketchup is an absolutely bottom tier condiment

mayo and mustard are top tier, and many hot sauces are even more elite

tabasco and sriracha less than elite but still better than ketchup

ketchup and relish are basically nonsense condiments

The older I get, the more I appreciate mustard. Been really into it lately. Also have gotten into hot sauce over the past couple of years, a good one makes a good dish great and a great dish elite.

had some homemade gochujang from this ace korean cook friday night and it's gonna make it hard to go back to the store-bought kind

guess i gotta make my own now

The older I get, the more I appreciate mustard. Been really into it lately. Also have gotten into hot sauce over the past couple of years, a good one makes a good dish great and a great dish elite.

Mustard is definitely a high floor / high ceiling condiment.

Horseradish is my favorite condiment and it's not even close.

Prepared but I’ll throw that creamy on a sandwich in a heartbeat

Prepared but I’ll throw that creamy on a sandwich in a heartbeat

Back in my food service days, the restaurant I worked at made a bomb steak sandwich with grilled onions and creamy horseradish. I could have eaten that for every meal.

Yeah. I didn’t like mustard when I was younger but I like it now. Fancier the better.

What do you people even use ketchup for?

Homemade horseradish is the best thing. Mustard is great. Vinegar based hot sauce is great.

Good french fries don't need ketchup and I'm too old to eat shitty french fries

If I'm going to fuck up some fries it's gonna be with ranch. Mayo is for BLTs, chicken sandwiches, and sling blade

Back