• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia Game Thread - Civ Win. Tejas loses.

rommy don't tease us

Easily the best part of this is if this is truly rommy and not Knight, he created an alternative account in 2014 and then never used it.

I think one of my favorite Rommy memories is the time some guy kept calling him Roman (I think it was the world championships). It made Rommy so irrationally angry

Easily the best part of this is if this is truly rommy and not Knight, he created an alternative account in 2014 and then never used it.

Hook-Smee-treasure.jpg

Anyone else think of OG Mudbone when they type in this stupid URL?

Yes.

And by yes, I mean definitely no.

I had an epiphany today. My taco bell was out of mild sauce, which, as every knows, is the best tasting sauce they have. So, I grabbed a bunch of all the other sauces and figured I'd make do. I have now learned that Fire sauce may be the best of all sauces. Learning this at my age is very frustrating and making me second guess a lot of my long held beliefs.

I had an epiphany today. My taco bell was out of mild sauce, which, as every knows, is the best tasting sauce they have. So, I grabbed a bunch of all the other sauces and figured I'd make do. I have now learned that Fire sauce may be the best of all sauces. Learning this at my age is very frustrating and making me second guess a lot of my long held beliefs.

Fire sauce is elite

Y’all do some really great chatting when there’s literally nothing fucking going on

Back