• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia Legends Game Thread - Mafia Wins

I thought Tejas was the guy living in Africa.

Also, Phan, did you vote for me because:

A) You dislike me;
B) You didn't see OGB's prior vote;
C) Your vote was randomly generated; or
D) some other reason?

Damo, I'm with you that we should encourage discussion on day 1. Players like PhDeac can just glide by if people don't talk.

reasons 1 and 2

I thought Tejas was the guy living in Africa.

Also, Phan, did you vote for me because:

A) You dislike me;
B) You didn't see OGB's prior vote;
C) Your vote was randomly generated; or
D) some other reason?

Damo, I'm with you that we should encourage discussion on day 1. Players like PhDeac can just glide by if people don't talk.

Ah, you are 100% correct on Tejas. Not sure how I missed that one. Stupid brain not working. Phan's vote is weird.

This is going to be the longest Day 1 ever. MOAR TALKING.

i dont really get why my vote is weird. i dont like awake, so i voted for him. i then saw ogb's vote and was like "hrmmm. switching would be dumb this early, so i'll just leave it cause he's a douche." whatever, though. in the 18 hour round to come we'll have plenty of time to analyze it.

It's never weird to want to get rid of Knight as quickly as possible. But I'll go Tejas

Civ vigs seem pretty strong with replenishing hits if successful against mafia.

Eaglez, do the goons have powers? The rules seem to indicate the mafia could potentially block a civ vig hit.

Picking on a second vote on a person is stupid - someone has to get voted out. I think knight is just overly pumped and trying to analyze every move.

Strike that, your honor.

So that's why you made this couching post? To substantiate your switch from me later on?

You're awfully worried about how your vote is going to look on Day 1.

wouldnt the third quote be my "couching post?"

Picking on a second vote on a person is stupid - someone has to get voted out. I think knight is just overly pumped and trying to analyze every move.

Having said that, I do think knight is a civ - and the more talk the merrier this round.

Mafia goons have no powers. Any reference to blocking a hit comes from the bodyguards. There are no hidden roles.

Knight (2) - OBG, phan
Tejas (2) - Da, BBD
Wake4 (2) - JDawg, Nonny
Diego (1) - Knight
Nonny (1) - damo
norcal (1) - Wake4
bdz (1) - HTTD
Ph (1) - norcal
matt (1) - TR
NoVa (1) - redwing
Chic (1) - SD3
isle (1) - bdz