• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia Legends Game Thread - Mafia Wins

Anybody that isn't truly a legend and got some special invite to fill out the numbers needs to die. #OldTimersOnly

Knight is first up.

After we scrub out wake4me, and the new guys, we should probably take out the notoriously poor decision makers so they don't jerk up the end of the game.....Boom, Bish, Nova, Doofus.....probably missing a few.

Last vote count for the night. I'll update in the AM after I wake up at some point.

Knight (3) - OBG, phan, dv7
Nonny (3) - damo, Sleepy, isle
Wake4 (3) - JDawg, Nonny, Diego
Tejas (2) - Da, BBD
isle (2) - bdz, bishop
Diego (1) - Knight
norcal (1) - Wake4
bdz (1) - HTTD
Ph (1) - norcal
matt (1) - TR
NoVa (1) - redwing
Chic (1) - SD3
DaDeacs (1) - numbers

isledeac scares me as Mafia and doesn't excite me as a civ more than anybody else near the top.

Assuming that these posts are serious, how awesome would it be for mafia to be able to say, "Oh, lets lynch wake4me, 3 civs, and then a random list of people (none of which are mafia)."

DV7's post is extra suspect because it builds a bridge to a near guaranteed civ loss. If we lynch Redwing, DaDaecs and myself we have not only killed two of the best players here, but we've provided the mafia 3 nights with which to go Special hunting. That's 6 civs (3 of which are guaranteed civs) dead.

This kind of mentality cannot be allowed if the civs want to have any hope of winning. And bringing it up and placing a vote to further the idea is worthy of a lynch.

***Switch to DV7***

god I forgot how much I hate playing with you

switch to knight

poor decision maker? LOL diego. L. O. L.

your boy has made more good decisions in the past than full games you've played. i think your mistaking my play as "poor" when it is more "erratic"

I have reset my password 3 times since I got invited to play mafia and I forget it each time.

Knight overanalyzes things more than I do. He's either a citizen or the dumbest mafia ever.

EL BISHOP

nonny to recreate the tie and because i don't like those voting for him. looks like the type of crew who would be in cahoots

a likely story, jdawg. very very true, but also convenient.

he's tied up at the top and switching a useless vote to a useless vote with two hours to go in a slow, boring round 1. So it's not all like I'm just being lazy

god knight, you really are terrible. if they are in cahoots (isle and sleepy in particular are the ones who would do such a thing) then putting the player in a tie might cause some weird moves. i'd rather they be in a bit of a bind than be able to hide.

now quit being a retard. the point of the game is to figure out peoples' motives, not just ask them.

Back