• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia Sign up Thread-Sign Ups Closed

deacon14

Reaction score
New boards means it's time for a new mafia season. This is the sign up thread for the first game, which will almost certainly be starting on Monday unless we get a lot of quick sign ups today and people want to start tomorrow.

I'm willing (and want to) write a theme game, but I won't do it unless we get ~15+ players. The theme I'd been contemplating would be college football based, so sign up if you're into that.

1. Diggler
2. Tejas
3. Mako
4. Gooner
5. Da
6. Gouda
7. Blue
8. Creamy
9. Townie
10. Knight
11. Juice
12. Toogs
13. JTP
14. Cata
15. Ryala

Last edited:
Da you can be whoever you want to be if you find 10 other people to play

i'm assuming that @ing people is going to notify them in some way but wtf do i know

I was about to ask if that was a thing now. I guess I am also responsible for figuring out what features of the new software should and shouldn't be allowed in this mafia game. Probably shouldn't let people react to posts or @ people like that tbh. Open to thoughts on that though.

agreed on both points, although I think laughing should be permitted

We used to have a no reaction or rep rule…might be worth it again with the new boards format.

Back