• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia Sign up Thread-Sign Ups Closed

Seems like we are still missing a few of the regular players, so maybe we can get enough for a theme game. If anyone wants to go track people down on the kansas or maryland boards or whatever that probably couldn’t hurt.

Bumping this thread in hopes of a few more sign ups, as a couple more people would make for a much better game. Even if you are new, feel free to sign up if you are interested in playing. We also only have Gooner and Gouda as non-deac players, so maybe this thread staying near the top will help a few more of those people see it.

I posted this to the terp board. Usually donkey dick dork does and that scares people.

Make sure to turn off your online indicator. Also someone school me on how to fix my posts per page setting. Lastly, is Rep gone?

Make sure to turn off your online indicator. Also someone school me on how to fix my posts per page setting. Lastly, is Rep gone?

Rep is not gone it is just now public at the bottom of every post

Thanks toogs. And yeah, I'll try to address the new boards changes in the first page or whatever of the game. Although please bring up anything related to the new boards here to make sure I don't miss anything.

One thing I will go ahead and recommend is that you turn off notifications for every time someone quotes a post of yours, unless you want Gooner to give you 6000 notifications. It's easy to do under your account settings and then preferences.

As sign up numbers stand now we have 13 (including jtp who I'm assuming was signing up with that post). That's the perfect number for C9++, but we've almost exclusively done that format for the past year or so when we have had games, so I'm willing to write a small theme game if people are into that. It won't be as much effort as I'd put into a 20 player theme game, but running a closed setup instead of open or semi-open may be a nice change of pace. Let me know what you guys would prefer.

This public rep thing is going to need to be a strictly enforced AA. Which is too bad because I like pos repping people during the game and toogs could never get mad at me because it was a secret

This public rep thing is going to need to be a strictly enforced AA. Which is too bad because I like pos repping people during the game and toogs could never get mad at me because it was a secret
Pos rep

why, if we all see it, is this an issue? asking for a friend who has trouble following rules

Ok, 14 players is enough to confirm that this game will be happening. Any more sign ups are welcome, but I'll close sign ups on Saturday.

Roles will go out and game thread will open on Sunday night, with the first deadline Monday morning.

Back