• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia Sign up Thread-Sign Ups Closed

Oh and it's going to be a closed theme game centered on College Football Realignment.

I'm doing my best to make it balanced but it's hard to do considering I have no idea what ability level this game will be played at after such a long break. Just don't AA please and thank you.

I have been summoned. Why does your board look weird now, I fear change

I have been summoned. Why does your board look weird now, I fear change
This is perfect, we can test how AAs work with ryala since he won't show up for the game anyway

Ok I have more or less written the game, I have 15 roles and I think it should be pretty balanced. I'm going to give another hour and then close sign ups, because I don't want to be re-balancing the game during the weekend.

Roles will go out and the thread will open on Sunday. First deadline will be Monday morning. Deadline times may be different than standard on Monday because of an afternoon meeting that I have, but we should still be able to have 3 deadlines.

I am talking as if I've watched any football games in the last 3 years. I'm assuming Bobby Bowden is still killing it at FSU or something

This public rep thing is going to need to be a strictly enforced AA. Which is too bad because I like pos repping people during the game and toogs could never get mad at me because it was a secret
We should be able to like posts if we are alive, right? It's public knowledge. We just can't "unlike" them afterward.

We should be able to like posts if we are alive, right? It's public knowledge. We just can't "unlike" them afterward.
I think no, because I don’t think you should be able to do anything that sends another player a notification. But am open to that discussion before the game starts

Is a notification more than just the little red dot next to the profile picture? Like, who fuckin' cares?

Is a notification more than just the little red dot next to the profile picture? Like, who fuckin' cares?
I mean I don’t really, but in theory it’s a way to get someone’s attention to return to the game.

Back