• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia - Werewolves win!

Wake wins the super regional over Alabama with a crushing victory, ties the NCAA single CWS Home run record, and you guys expect sentient activity before noon?
This is like MD fans getting excited over Lacrosse or Cheer championships

Not much to go on. I don't see any bread crumbing from the departed specials. So pretty random choices by them.

I have never been one to measure anyone by their rep after such a long layoff, but are grrl, ub40, and frosty new names for known players?
I've played a few times but have been off the boards for a while. My boss is out of town this week so I thought it'd be fun to play again. It's not rocket surgery.

dammit blue. CHANGE TO RYALA, not that it matters anymore

Lol, this is awesome. Please let Blue and I live. Gouda thought I'd be mad? Blue and I are gonna wipe the floor

Interesting how stars work on the new boards. Used to e able to just type them and have them show up. Now they make bold and italic bold. Okay. Learning curve.

Why as a civ special would you not claim in time for us to do anything

IT IS NIGHT

NO POSTING

gonna take me a second to catch up, so please no posting even if you think it is OT

this is what I have

PM with any errors you see

Diggler: d14, tic, frosty, creamy, yb95
D14: townie, wakegrrrrrl, gouda
Blue: dv7
wakegrrrrrrl: toogs
Ryala: diggler
Tic: blue

No vote: ryala

diggler - mafia role cop -- is dead

those with night moves to make, please get them to me by 2:30pm at the latest, please

Back