• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia - Werewolves win!

townie -- vanilla, uh, townie -- is dead

gouda -- seer -- is dead

it is now day -- round ends at 4:30pm ET

townie -- vanilla, uh, townie -- is dead

gouda -- seer -- is dead

it is now day -- round ends at 4:30pm ET
I will vote for anyone except blue, he's probably working on a project and will show up and clear himself in a few hours. This will enrage tickles, making it a double win
Congratulations blue, you are NOT a wolf!

why would that make blue not a wolf? you read that as a breadcrumb that gouda investigated blue n1?

because im not as cool as you and i haven't played mafia since approximately then

either way its enough to get me off of blue for a day or two

vote for youngbuck for the pile on vote on the maf heading out

YB95

I was thinking the same thing as DV7 re the mafia pile on vote. That's the best piece of evidence I can think up.

Feeling kinda good about D14. Getting townie/gouda out after voting for the second highest vote getter is ok bait for tricking the civs.

And on that note, this left over dominos I had for lunch is not sitting well, so I'll have plenty of quiet, albeit uncomfortable, time to mull this over.

Here is what we know:

CCIxxxx

CCxxxxx

Now, since we know diggler was a mafia rolecop, that means maf has 2 other members.

Dumbass Diggler claimed 1 shot guardian, which doesn't lend anything to the WW side cause he was mafia, but it was stupid anyway because the only option with a 1 shot guardian has DDDD, which is EXTREMELY unlikely just based on math (lol idiot).

If Maf is either Power Tier 2 or 3, it's likely that WW side got a bonus, so like I said, prob 3 wolves with 2 remaining mafia left.

So the argument is that Youngbuck threw a pile on vote onto his mafia teammate (who was not a goon) 30 minutes before the round ended? I'm not sure I buy that. Particularly from a new player.

either way its enough to get me off of blue for a day or two

vote for youngbuck for the pile on vote on the maf heading out
This is what I came back to say. YB, I know you're new to mafia given the discussion on the signup thread, and this vote has all the hallmarks of being told what to vote.

So the argument is that Youngbuck threw a pile on vote onto his mafia teammate (who was not a goon) 30 minutes before the round ended? I'm not sure I buy that. Particularly from a new player.
New players can get advice and guidance from fellow mafia.

Back