• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia - Werewolves win!

I still like a tie at the top. And not going to push on the possible AA.

YB

What’s protection
He's referring to the doctor/jailkeeper roles, that can protect a player from getting killed at night. He thinks he's gonna die and wants that not to happen.

Also, since it's been a huge topic in the thread, it's worth explaining to any new players that don't know: an AA is what happens when a player misses 2 votes in a game. They are automatically killed by the mod and removed from the game.

He's referring to the doctor/jailkeeper roles, that can protect a player from getting killed at night. He thinks he's gonna die and wants that not to happen.

Also, since it's been a huge topic in the thread, it's worth explaining to any new players that don't know: an AA is what happens when a player misses 2 votes in a game. They are automatically killed by the mod and removed from the game.
OMG, you're so helpful!

I still like a tie at the top. And not going to push on the possible AA.

YB
Creating a tie is useful when you are in the stage of trying to learn as much information as possible.

Today, we are in a situation where we need to kill a bad guy. So, with that said, it's more valuable that you vote out a bad guy than it is creating a tie just for the sake of doing it.

I sincerely thought he was making a joke that he never straps up when banging sloots

Okay, so YB and Blue are def civ with me. NARROWING the field

Creating a tie is useful when you are in the stage of trying to learn as much information as possible.

Today, we are in a situation where we need to kill a bad guy. So, with that said, it's more valuable that you vote out a bad guy than it is creating a tie just for the sake of doing it.
I don't see the advantage to taking out Ryala vs taking a shot at another potential baddie.

I'm in the "let Ryala ryala" camp.

So need another bad guy to target. I don't see another obvious target. Hence the tie.

I don't see the advantage to taking out Ryala vs taking a shot at another potential baddie.

So need another bad guy to target. I don't see another obvious target. Hence the tie.
I think it's more likely that Wakegrrl is a bad guy than YB, so I prefer if you vote there.

five minutes

Yb95: wakegrrrrrrrrl, blue
Wakegrrrrrrrrrrl: toogs, d14, yb95
Ryala: tic, dv7, frosty

No vote: creamy, ryala

I'm sorry, you're voting for YB? Guy who asks what protection is this late? If he's dirty, he got COACHED to make that post.

Babe Roof right here:

Ryala, Toog, D14, Frosty, and the chick are bad.

Toog & chick are WWs. D14 prob last maf with Ryala.
But if you think grrrl is maf then now's your chance to switch votes since ryala will AA anyway

But if you think grrrl is maf then now's your chance to switch votes since ryala will AA anyway
It doesn't matter if she is. We can handle that later.

God damn it D14, switch to Ryala, you goon

Back