• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia - Werewolves win!

wakegrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl -- mafia goon -- has been killed

ryala -- vanilla townie -- has died due to inactivity

those with night moves, please get them to me by 4:55pm ET

Last edited:
Well I feel like an idiot with my ryala vote, but that's hindsight being 20/20. Turned out the same regardless of whether I switched or not

Idk why this wasn't included in my vote for grrrrl but it was my reasoning
d14 made a compelling argument about taking a shot on a likely anti-civ
same, it was an obvious tell, and the reason I got her lynched.

DV7 was the deciding vote for grrrl, so don't think it makes sense for maf to do that when it would have put us on the ropes

Well I feel like an idiot with my ryala vote, but that's hindsight being 20/20. Turned out the same regardless of whether I switched or not
this guy is next obviously. frosty

7 players left, and ruleset says majos are off once there are fewer than 7.

So let's not run anybody up to 4 votes until we are sure about it.

7 players left, and ruleset says majos are off once there are fewer than 7.

So let's not run anybody up to 4 votes until we are sure about it.
Would be fun to run you up but Frosty is the play

I'm thinking  blue mainly based on voting history at this point

I hate playing the "assume someone will AA" game, but I do hear what you are saying.

I still think that the best option for the civs is to vote out the person with the strongest case against them. We have to make sure that a maf/wolf die today, it's almost a must-win vote as I see it.

If he AA's, then oh well that's what happens, but I don't think the case against Ryala is nearly strong enough to vote him out over some of the other targets.
This is bad

Back