• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia - Werewolves win!

Damn, I'm good. I gave you 1 in Diggler already. Hop on board, bois

then... yes?
on the basis of your two minutes on the thread so far?
to be fair to toogles, your first vote on townie did look like a reach for a reason to vote for someone, especially on day 1

Subbing beans for beef is the way to go with most TBell menu items. Tastes better imo and it's a game changer for the structural integrity of the food.
Bean Doritos Locos taco is amazing

HOFtoots has arrived and we're gonna Eiffel Tower you nubbers

Bean Doritos Locos taco is amazing

I have been limiting myself to the bean burrito for years. Never crossed my mind to sub beans for the dog food they call ground beef

I will vote for anyone except blue, he's probably working on a project and will show up and clear himself in a few hours. This will enrage tickles, making it a double win

I was supposed to go to Siciliy in October to visit a bunch of vinyards but the group didn't get enough people so we're settling for Santa Barbara in November

I have been limiting myself to the bean burrito for years. Never crossed my mind to sub beans for the dog food they call ground beef
my wife just subs the potatoes for the slop they call ground beef
I will still eat the ground beef because my stomach is impervious to TB bacteria and two fire and two diablo sauces on the taco will kill that bacteria anyway, i figure

I was supposed to go to Siciliy in October to visit a bunch of vinyards but the group didn't get enough people so we're settling for Santa Barbara in November
Santa Barbara is cool and all, but that kinda sucks

Back