• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Malaysian Airline Flight MH370

And no twitter is down. It's game over for us.

I, for one, welcome our new Alien overlords.

ancient-aliens.jpg

I can't decide what ended up going farther off course, the Malaysian Airlines flight or this thread.

If I'm aware that the plane is getting hijacked I'd hide my phone in the seat. The can't search everything and they'll eventually hit service.

I love when people say things like this - like if you and everyone sitting around you was being threatened with death by violent terrorists if you don't give them your cell phone, you'd sneakily hide it somewhere. It's not like they don't know every normal adult has a cell phone. Guess all those teachers at Beslan were giant pussies.

Not that I'm one for conspiracies, but this really is nuts. Military finally admits they tracked the plane flying in another direction for hundreds of miles, neither back towards a big airport or towards China. Somalia's 8 hours in that direction... They have redundant power on the electrical systems on the 777, communications in particular. If it was just a mechanical failure and a crash that occurred at 35k feet in perfect weather I'd expect the circumstances to be crazy.

The fact that the transponder was disabled right about the time they were supposed to be handed off on radar is pretty coincidental timing also.

If a high jacking and conspiracy of this magnitude is the case, seems like an am fully tall task for just two guys. This story is nuts.

Maybe they just high jacked it and flew in another direction until the plane ran out of fuel so authorities wouldn't find debris for a while? I have no clue what's going on here.

When this flashmob hits youtube, the internet is going to explode.

Maybe they flew down the strait and landed here, then hid the plane in the bushes... .

sudong1dg.jpg

I love when people say things like this - like if you and everyone sitting around you was being threatened with death by violent terrorists if you don't give them your cell phone, you'd sneakily hide it somewhere. It's not like they don't know every normal adult has a cell phone. Guess all those teachers at Beslan were giant pussies.

Not that I'm one for conspiracies, but this really is nuts. Military finally admits they tracked the plane flying in another direction for hundreds of miles, neither back towards a big airport or towards China. Somalia's 8 hours in that direction... They have redundant power on the electrical systems on the 777, communications in particular. If it was just a mechanical failure and a crash that occurred at 35k feet in perfect weather I'd expect the circumstances to be crazy.

The fact that the transponder was disabled right about the time they were supposed to be handed off on radar is pretty coincidental timing also.

abdi-captain-phillips.jpg

"You know where to go."

Back