• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Man, I miss Skip

Stop equivocating, Moon.

My answer: No.

Irish, do you consider Leonard Hamilton to be a good coach?

I consider Leonard Hamilton to be a good coach, yes. Do you consider Dave Odom to be a good coach, Ph? And more to the point of this exercise, what Wake coach(es) in our basketball history do you consider to be good coaches? So far you've only been willing to un-equivocate on K and Skip.

Isn't this an invigorating exercise!

No.

Not invigorating. Is this how you talk with people?

Do you consider Roy Williams to be a good coach?

No.

Not invigorating. Is this how you talk with people?

Do you consider Roy Williams to be a good coach?

Do I consider a two-time NCAA championship winner a good coach? Uhh, yes. For fuck's sake man, what is wrong with you? Seriously? I'm not going to repost the Teddy Roosevelt rant about critics, because I think it's tired and banal, but if you're unfamiliar with it, Google it and read it over. And then CONSIDER.

And do I ask people that speak nonsense and are prone to equivocation to speak clearly and directly? Yes, yes I do.

ETA: You didn't answer the Wake Forest history question. Ph, has there ever been a basketball coach in Wake Forest history that you consider a good coach?

Last edited:
Irish, some folks here don't consider him to be a good coach. I was just asking you a question and you answered it. Thank you for your answer.

As far as the last part of your post, nobody's asked me that question. I've only seen teams coached by Tacy and beyond and the Tacy days were when I was a little kid.

I did answer the question mike asked me above. I said "no".

Do you consider Dino to be a good coach?

No, at least not as a head coach.

Do you consider Roy Williams a good coach?

The difference between understandings of "good" and "excellent" isn't this subjective, you know. There's dictionaries for this sort of thing. So far, K is your only "good" coach. Which kind of confirms the point of this exercise.

Back