• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Manning Buyout Negotiations Have Begun

WHATABOUT

BOTHSIDES

dude can’t even answer the question

Rubio has handled it fine. I wish the beaches would’ve been closed through Florida, but closing Ohio and closing Florida during spring break is a major difference. I probably won’t base my voting in 2024, 2028, 2032, and beyond on a pandemic that was caused by China.

Rubio has handled it fine. I wish the beaches would’ve been closed through Florida, but closing Ohio and closing Florida during spring break is a major difference. I probably won’t base my voting in 2024, 2028, 2032, and beyond on a pandemic that was caused by China.

$ over people. And shifting blame and not taking responsibility. So you ARE a conservative.

I never go on the tunnels, but I just checked the thread titles. Why the fuck would any conservative want to post on those threads. You’re just asking for an army of Dems to come storming at you for expressing your political opinions. The tunnels is a safe space for Dems to discuss how bad conservatives are, which is fine, but that’s the reason many don’t post on there. I would rather talk shit about Danny Manning and Ron Wellman.

$ over people. And shifting blame and not taking responsibility. So you ARE a conservative.

I see nothing wrong with Rubio’s tweet. It is true that Dems and the media want America to get fucked by this virus so Trump looks like a terrible president and loses in 2020. The media’s ratings are so low during this pandemic for a reason. Hell, even Trump’s ratings are higher during this time than the media’s (according to a Gallup poll).

I see nothing wrong with Rubio’s tweet. It is true that Dems and the media want America to get fucked by this virus so Trump looks like a terrible president and loses in 2020. The media’s ratings are so low during this pandemic for a reason. Hell, even Trump’s ratings are higher during this time than the media’s (according to a Gallup poll).

Let me break this down:

1. Guy eats bat/pangolin and becomes patient zero in Wuhan.

2. It spreads during Lunar New Year when there are massive celebrations.

3. Chinese Govt spreads worldwide disinformation campaign which continues to this day. Says there's no new Coronavirus, downplays how it is spread, lies about amount of infected and dead. 21 MILLION Phone Numbers deactivated in China during this time.

4. Trump has US Intelligence sources that can sniff through the Chinese bullshit inform him what's actually happening. BUT, instead of preparing for the pandemic by immediately working on developing a test and ramping up production of kits, masks, ventilators, and other gear, he just bans travel from China thinking that it can't be spread from any other country.

5. Trump thinks we've got it under control, most likely because he actually thinks it's a flu variant rather than actually paying attention to medical professionals. He is incorrect.

6. Hundreds of thousands of Americans will die.

It is true that Dems and the media want America to get fucked by this virus so Trump looks like a terrible president and loses in 2020.

Is that what Fox News told you? That Dems want people to die? And you believe that?

Is that what Fox News told you? That Dems want people to die? And you believe that?

They definitely don’t mind the stock market going way down after it’s been at record highs in the past year. Anything to get Trump’s ass out of there.

They definitely don’t mind the stock market going way down after it’s been at record highs in the past year. Anything to get Trump’s ass out of there.

Wait, you actually believe this? Like you really believe that people who are losing all their money and jobs feel this way? Your understanding of the human condition is that recklessly vindictive?

I mean they're definitely going to bring it up but I don't think they're going to sacrifice their grandparents or immunocompromised relative for 4 years of Joe Biden lol

deacon22 is a real moderate conservative. Jesus Christ the entire movement is morally bankrupt.

deacon22 is a real moderate conservative. Jesus Christ the entire movement is morally bankrupt.

All conservatives are morally bankrupt, but the party who supports abortions are the moral high ground. Right?

i support people having the freedom to make that choice for themselves, but it always comes down to that with you clowns.

Oh yay.
So, the “Fuck You, Currie” thread is now the rational and on-topic discussion of our basketball coaching search.

Biff, do leave this thread open so Ph doesn’t have to take it out on his family.

All conservatives are morally bankrupt, but the party who supports abortions are the moral high ground. Right?
Conservatives should be elated. They get Trump or Biden who politically is George Bush. In addition he has one foot in the grave and a downskirt, up blouse problem. The two political parties are just shit. Plain and simple.

This situation a perfect business case study. Failure to make the right decision when things are stable are exposed ten fold worse when things go to hell. We missed the window a year ago.

Back