• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Manning Buyout Negotiations Have Begun

I think it's safe to assume that if you want to discuss wake forest sports, there is literally nothing to discuss. Everything that could be said about manning, currie, and everyone else has been said, and there is exactly zero new information happening or sports of any kind being played. All that's left is politics and the state of the world today. Telling everyone to take it to the tunnels is dumb.

I think it's safe to assume that if you want to discuss wake forest sports, there is literally nothing to discuss. Everything that could be said about manning, currie, and everyone else has been said, and there is exactly zero new information happening or sports of any kind being played. All that's left is politics and the state of the world today. Telling everyone to take it to the tunnels is dumb.

Idk. I heard Manning has only one testicle. Discuss.

ESPN is still finding plenty sports-related stuff to talk about. Much of it is CV19-related, but still very much in the context of sports and how the virus impacts it. And when they don't have current sports-related topics to discuss, they go back and show/discuss classic sports topics and themes. So count me amongst those who have no issue with political talk (if that's your thing; not really mine), but just prefer it not be on the OGB Sports forum.

giphy.gif

There's not much to talk about re: sports. But I have no interest hearing political garbage spewing on this board one way or the other. Tunnels is a perfect place for it.

were Republicans pushing for pregnant women to receive child credits with the stimulus package?

Wow, this thread went way deeper in the shiter than even it was the last time I checked in. Well done...

Hey wfu22. I rescind our board beef and apologize, bro. The new 22 is a million times bigger douche than you could ever be.

Back