• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Manning Buyout Negotiations Have Begun

I'd like to know as well. Wasn't able to hear Chill interview.

is Currie just now starting assessments of winter sports? His email seemed very encouraging. Tomorrow better be the day!!

I think we are all going to be really disappointed tomorrow.

More detail on this?

3-4 of us gave our (brief) thoughts a few pages ago on Chill’s answer to a question at the end of the interview about the status of Manning and staff. I didn’t think he said anything noteworthy. At all. I wouldn’t read anything into it, other than he didn’t know whether Manning would be back.

3-4 of us gave our (brief) thoughts a few pages ago on Chill’s answer to a question at the end of the interview about the status of Manning and staff. I didn’t think he said anything noteworthy. At all. I wouldn’t read anything into it, other than he didn’t know whether Manning would be back.

Right. Chill said a few things like "that's between Manning and the school, I don't know anything about it" and if I recall there was one other comment that could be construed as distancing himself from Manning. Absolutely could be reading too much into it. But when he's talking about Manning getting fired and referring to "his staff" without ever using a term like "we" and acting like whatever decision is made won't affect him... It just seemed oddly disconnected to me.

Just for kicks, this was 6 years ago today. Like we needed to be more depressed right now.

https://www.journalnow.com/sports/w...cle_f0cd6892-b060-11e3-98db-0017a43b2370.html

i think it's hilarious that the link has used [name redacted] instead of bz delik

has basketball already been done, or does Currie still have to do track and tennis first?

Back