• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Manning to co-host Mike and Mike on Friday

Oh man, Greeny would have likely just walked off the set with [ ] as his co-host.

The man couldn't even say the word "sophomore" to make it sound like the English language. :tard:

Uh oh....be on the lookout for spontaneous combustion or a rogue lightning strike or something taking out deaconson sometime soon. :(

Why does your employer hate Jesus?

Does it mean I hate Jesus if I make myself work Friday, but I'm also a christian? Of course I guess being a CPA and Good Friday falling on April 3rd have something to do with it. It sure is nice when Easter falls after April 15th, but in the 18 tax seasons I've got under my belt I think that's only happened a few times.

Skip had a personality much like Greenberg . He would have been a star on ESPN if he had ever decided to quit coaching .

Uh oh....be on the lookout for spontaneous combustion or a rogue lightning strike or something taking out deaconson sometime soon. :(

nope. jesus had a great sense of humor. it's just (too many of) his modern day followers that don't and take themselves too seriously.

nope. jesus had a great sense of humor. it's just (too many of) his modern day followers that don't and take themselves too seriously.

I laughed at the original question (which was addressed to me) because I assumed it was in good fun.
(And I work in a school... and only half day Friday... so I guess teachers sorta like Jesus...)

I laughed at the original question (which was addressed to me) because I assumed it was in good fun.
(And I work in a school... and only half day Friday... so I guess teachers sorta like Jesus...)

definitely good fun. the second was mostly in good fun with a little needling of those peeps that take things too seriously.

And do a half hour long tribute to Daniel Green.

6015067182_c0a6fd0e8f.jpg

Danny hanging pretty well with two motormouths. I think that this program seems to be better with either Greenie or Golic running the show.

Last edited:
Brey giving Danny props. I don't trust the dookie-roman fucker.

Last edited:
Mike Brey thinks Danny is making Wake Forest good quickly.

i have an irrational hatred for mike greenberg

I turn back and forth between Mike & Mike, Sportscenter, TGC and NFLN when I'm eating breakfast and working out in the a.m. But sometimes I turn it away from Mike & Mike because Greenberg can be so irritating. He's not as bad as Cowherd or Bayless, but he can be close sometimes.

Nice to see Danny there, though. Can't hurt recruiting to have "the Great Danny Manning" getting considerable ESPN face time.

Agree that Greenie can be irritating, but he has given us a lot of love on this show.

However, I would drop Sportscenter from the menu.

Last edited:
Back