• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

#ManningIn or #ManningOut?

#ManningIn or #ManningOut?

• Total voters

Ayo

What up, Bird?
Reaction score
End of Year 4 poll. Only two options.

Last edited:
Let's see how the rest of this game goes.

I want Manning to be the coach next year so that Wellman doesn't hire the replacement. We need to replace the AD first.

Different results (so far) than the same poll a month ago.

I want Manning to be the coach next year so that Wellman doesn't hire the replacement. We need to replace the AD first.

More importantly, Wellman's replacement needs to make the hire because Wellman is close to retirement. Come in with a new AD that will be here a while, and there's a little more stability.

Obviously, DM needs to be gone. But he gets another year unless Wellman is gone too.

This is the only correct answer.

So we stick with an obvious dullard of a coach while Wellman stays at Wake for another 5 years. Wait one more year so the new AD can get settled. Keep Manning for 10 years? That kind of thinking is why Wake sucks.

More importantly, Wellman's replacement needs to make the hire because Wellman is close to retirement. Come in with a new AD that will be here a while, and there's a little more stability.

Obviously, DM needs to be gone. But he gets another year unless Wellman is gone too.

Nobody knows when Wellman will retire. No one at Wake has the balls to fire that miserable bastard. He may die on the job 20 years from now.
Get a new coach today. Manning is really, really bad in a very good league.

Wellman, wont't give the fans the grace of firing Manning because the snowflake can't accept that his hire was a bust. He is going to burn our proud program down to the ground. His pride is greater than anything else. Wake BBall that most here grew up to love, or loved it growing old is dead, wellman killed it.

Wellman sticks around a couple more years. Danny gets us back on the bubble. New AD comes in and doesn't want to blow things up out of the gate with a coach that has the team playing "better." 4-5 more years could easily go by while we do no better than bubble.

Hard pass on waiting for Wellman to retire. We just need the big money boosters who fund the buyout to demand Wellman use a consultant and not pick someone off his awful little short lost.

Wellman has made three consecutive disastrous hires in our most important athletic program. How he still has a job I will never understand.

Wellman has made three consecutive disastrous hires in our most important athletic program. How he still has a job I will never understand.

If anyone here made three disastrous calls in the only area their business was profitable they would be out of a job. It is a fucking joke.

Wellman, wont't give the fans the grace of firing Manning because the snowflake can't accept that his hire was a bust. He is going to burn our proud program down to the ground. His pride is greater than anything else. Wake BBall that most here grew up to love, or loved it growing old is dead, wellman killed it.

Wellman does not understand the passion that many once had for Wake basketball. That ain't coming back.

I wish more ill will on that miserable son of a bitch Wellman than I do for Kim Jun un. His reputation is beyond repair.

Wellman does not understand the passion that many once had for Wake basketball. That ain't coming back.

I wish more ill will on that miserable son of a bitch Wellman than I do for Kim Jun un. His reputation is beyond repair.

Its Buzz wellman 2 for me. I don't think they know they took something we once loved and ripped it out of our hearts. The fact that we are still here shows how much we once cared.

The Dino hire wasn't a disasterous hire. He won 2/3rds of his games and kept the team together.

So we stick with an obvious dullard of a coach while Wellman stays at Wake for another 5 years. Wait one more year so the new AD can get settled. Keep Manning for 10 years? That kind of thinking is why Wake sucks.

Wellman and his sycophants are why Wake sucks. The renaissance can only happen when they are all gone. Hate the truth and truth tellers if you want.

Back