• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Manning's Mafia Play Time

manning

Reaction score
Smidge
Doofus
PH - lynched day 1
Gouda
Knight
bym
da
loki
jtp
rommy
townie
tejas - killed night 1

These are the players i have, there are no rules just don't be dumb. Have fun and the first night will be at 10:30est

Last edited:
note mafia, please create a chatzy and send me the link thanks

You know how you know when your failing by as a parent? When your son has a serious conversation with you trying to decide if Shawn Mendez or pitbull is his favorite musician.

***Bymmer***

Plot twist

I'm actually Gouda. Like. Think Fight Club

I just figured it out. Should I continue to play as both?

MOD WHATS THE BALANCE HELLLLLO

Gouda is mafia, had a night 0 investigation

Plz protect me

I said i was out in the sign up thread this morning. Ill play for the good of my boys but im flying much of the day

Do you guys think doofus is the smart twin?

I actually am leaning that way.

I said i was out in the sign up thread this morning. Ill play for the good of my boys but im flying much of the day

Man, on my flight home last night, i got hammered and didnt realize it, like an hour and 45 minute flight and I must have had 5 bloody marys. Got to laguardia and could barely find the uber pickup.

I dont know what it is about planes, but I feel like I have to drink when I sit down. Also, had a pretty cute girl next to me who was super chatty, annoying, inane conversation, but she was going drink for drink with me, so at least I didnt feel like a complete loser.

I want to take a pic of this dump im taking for knight

Man, on my flight home last night, i got hammered and didnt realize it, like an hour and 45 minute flight and I must have had 5 bloody marys. Got to laguardia and could barely find the uber pickup.

I dont know what it is about planes, but I feel like I have to drink when I sit down. Also, had a pretty cute girl next to me who was super chatty, annoying, inane conversation, but she was going drink for drink with me, so at least I didnt feel like a complete loser.

If I'm flying by myself I have to have at least 5 beers at the bar before take off. If I'm dying in a fiery plane crash im going drunk.

If I'm flying by myself I have to have at least 5 beers at the bar before take off. If I'm dying in a fiery plane crash im going drunk.

I mean, how else would anyone expect you to have any personality?

***Ph***

That was the other problem, I got to ohare like 3 hours before my flight, so I sat in the sky club and probably had 4 or 5 beers before I even got on the plane.

Oh well, my first external meeting today isnt until 3, have plenty of time to walk it off before then.

Back