• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Manning's Mafia Play Time

yo whoever's on the maf send me dat chatzy link, today's gonna be slow and I need some entertainment

Annoying conversations with cute girls are super annoying after you're married. They serve no purpose at all.

I hope you work standing up, Da.

Anybody here done an escape room? Did one for the first time last week and it was great. They're popping up all over the area now.

***jtp***

I have not done an escape room, kinda want to - but it feels like I would need to hand pick the people I would do it with, i could see how it would get very frustrating with certain people.

Your point on convos is my point on strip clubs - I have lost all interest in recent years, its almost a sad place to me now. I assume you still frequent Mons?

Did you just sit there while everyone else did the work and then claim you knew the solution all along?

Nah dude. I was working with a group of intelligent friends from various backgrounds. We all used our skills and abilities to find the solution.

And that's how married university professors stay married!

Yep. I have enough annoying conservations with my wife. I can't spare many more. So many hot women in my field though.

More words than you posted in the last two games combine

Probs mafia

Kill him

Revenge vote. I'm going to add stars to my prior vote.

*******jtp*******

If I ever come to SanAn, I'll meet up and grab a beer with you. Tejas will probably drive to meet me.

San Antonio is a super cool city, but there is never a reason to go there unless you are vacationing - its not a fly through place and there isn't much in the way of big business down there.

Riverwalk is cool and the city is cool, though. Highly recommend it for a weekend getaway. If you are close - I drove the 3+ hours from dallas when I used to live there. Texas is a very boring state to drive through. Probably only rivaled by oklahoma, kansas and nebraska - flat and nothin.

Hmm... Ph is awfully chatty this morning. Working his way into the game or trying to appear less mafia?

I have not done an escape room, kinda want to - but it feels like I would need to hand pick the people I would do it with, i could see how it would get very frustrating with certain people.

Your point on convos is my point on strip clubs - I have lost all interest in recent years, its almost a sad place to me now. I assume you still frequent Mons?

Never did. Can't imagine that's a good place for a college professor to show up. Had a student my second year who tended bar at such an establishment. Older woman. Nice add-ons. Good student and hard worker. It reinforced that the potential of running into a current or former student was too high.

Thanks for the Gchat, you fucks. /s

You know how you know when your failing by as a parent? When your son has a serious conversation with you trying to decide if Shawn Mendez or pitbull is his favorite musician.

***Bymmer***

How far we've strayed from God.

Man, on my flight home last night, i got hammered and didnt realize it, like an hour and 45 minute flight and I must have had 5 bloody marys. Got to laguardia and could barely find the uber pickup.

I dont know what it is about planes, but I feel like I have to drink when I sit down. Also, had a pretty cute girl next to me who was super chatty, annoying, inane conversation, but she was going drink for drink with me, so at least I didnt feel like a complete loser.

These are the things we give up when married. You could have whiskey-dicked that suprQT.

So, I get that the no-rules games are super fun, but, like, maybe only once every two years or something. This isn't Nam.

Byron, do you want to have lunch today to discuss the game? We'll basically be masons at that point.

If you're mafia, I'll be able to tell if you're lying. I'll fucking stare it out of you, giggle-britches.

Back