• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Manning's Mafia Play Time

Dude wearing a shirt that says "guns are for winners" at this rest stop

Byron, do you want to have lunch today to discuss the game? We'll basically be masons at that point.

If you're mafia, I'll be able to tell if you're lying. I'll fucking stare it out of you, giggle-britches.

You know me well enough to know that I probably would.

I got my Friday run to Whole Foods today.

Thanks for the Gchat, you fucks. /s

How far we've strayed from God.

These are the things we give up when married. You could have whiskey-dicked that suprQT.

Oh probs, she was from Chicago, she told me where she was staying and got into what she should do while shes here and asked if I wanted to meet up with her group - I gave her a business card. That was bad idea jeans, but I wasn't in the greatest of mindset at the time - should be easy enough to ignore and/or pawn off on one of the kids that works for me.

Sucks about Addision, huh Da?

Oh probs, she was from Chicago, she told me where she was staying and got into what she should do while shes here and asked if I wanted to meet up with her group - I gave her a business card. That was bad idea jeans, but I wasn't in the greatest of mindset at the time - should be easy enough to ignore and/or pawn off on one of the kids that works for me.

Yeah, but fuck man.

***Ph***

Im just gonna follow knight all game. Dude seems on point

On the game last night, I thought they said police hadn't been involved. I was half paying attention though.

From what I read, they are "looking into it", but nothing was filed and there is no police charges because she isn't pressing anything - I guess the police could, butt seems unlikely.

Either way, that's definitely fucking with his mojo.

bym - DA
ph - bym, rommy, knight
gouda - Townie
townie - Loki
jtp - PH

bym - DA
ph - bym, rommy, knight
gouda - Townie
townie - Loki
jtp - PH
rommy - Doofus

Back