• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Manning's Mafia Play Time

What's the deal with Townie

More like downie am I right?

I've been in Texas a year and Tejas hasn't bought me a single beer

What a fucking asshole

Not a true baboon

Remember that avatar I created for Gouda? Gouda cheese on the bat signal?

Old fun times

When is night one? I'm driving for the next few hours.

I didn't sign up for this. I'm the cop. Kill me tonight. Townie. This is my only post.

Man, on my flight home last night, i got hammered and didnt realize it, like an hour and 45 minute flight and I must have had 5 bloody marys. Got to laguardia and could barely find the uber pickup.

I dont know what it is about planes, but I feel like I have to drink when I sit down. Also, had a pretty cute girl next to me who was super chatty, annoying, inane conversation, but she was going drink for drink with me, so at least I didnt feel like a complete loser.

Annoying conversations with cute girls are super annoying after you're married. They serve no purpose at all.

I hope you work standing up, Da.

Anybody here done an escape room? Did one for the first time last week and it was great. They're popping up all over the area now.

***jtp***

I've been in Texas a year and Tejas hasn't bought me a single beer

What a fucking asshole

Not a true baboon

You live in San Antonio and he's in Austin. Have y'all never gotten together?

Annoying conversations with cute girls are super annoying after you're married. They serve no purpose at all.

And that's how married university professors stay married!

Anybody here done an escape room? Did one for the first time last week and it was great. They're popping up all over the area now.

Nonny did. I'm sure he had the best time.

I hope you work standing up, Da.

***jtp***

More words than you posted in the last two games combine

Probs mafia

Kill him

Back