• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mardi Gras

Stacy at Huge Ass Beers is awesome and she also strips on the side

This place is DISGUSTING. I have been a traveling dancer for 3 years and never have I encountered so much filth until I worked one short shift at stilettos.

My first dance there, a guy pulled out a bag of cocaine and did it in front of me.
I saw girls pulling down their panties, going into mens pants, and letting men going into their underwear. My friend that came with me said she saw someone giving head to a guy. These girls have absolutely no shame. I do NOT need money THAT bad.

We did bring these situations to the staff/manager/owners attention, but they gave us excuses. They know what is going on and they let it happen because that's money in their pocket.

Needless to say, I didn't return.
I'm sure this review will help their business because some of you men are completely disrespectful and as disgusting as these scummy girls. But if you just want fun and don't enjoy getting STDs, I'd say go somewhere else. Penthouse, hustler, and both ricks are really amazing clubs.

damn, the search function on stripperweb is pretty efficient

Oh, shit! Hopefully NoVa doesn't see this in the next hour before he gets here but we just got upgraded to a MONTE suite with the extended size balconies overlooking bourbon street!

Jesus dude, that's awesome. I love balconies. Tell NoVa happy Bachelor party for me!

Please post pics of nova snorting lines off a stripper's tramp stamp

That's a sick balcony.

One of my favorite meals of all time was at Bacchanal. A mix of atmosphere food and company.

Nolya is the b0mb, but really, unless you are (i) an underage kid who has never drank or seen live ( o Y o )s, or (ii) attending a krewe ball/riding a float, MG is amateurhourdeac.

Jazzfest > MG.

That being said, Hail Zulu.

Nolya is the b0mb, but really, unless you are (i) an underage kid who has never drank or seen live ( o Y o )s, or (ii) attending a krewe ball/riding a float, MG is amateurhourdeac.

Jazzfest > MG.

That being said, Hail Zulu.

I'm pretty cised about the lineup at JazzFest this year. Wifey and I are thinking about it, though the timing is tricky for both of our work schedules.

Were you robbed on one of the less busy side streets? That's where they get a lot of people.
Wasn't me but involved a friend first getting his iPhone pick pocketed, and then tracked it down with the Find My iPhone app and ended up getting robbed for all their cash by that same guy with a gun. Cops didn't give two shits.

But yes, they followed him to a not good area.

Wasn't me but involved a friend first getting his iPhone pick pocketed, and then tracked it down with the Find My iPhone app and ended up getting robbed for all their cash by that same guy with a gun. Cops didn't give two shits.

But yes, they followed him to a not good area.

Yeah, that wasn't a smart move. I know he wanted his phone back, but heading to a rando not good area could have ended a lot worse. When I lived in NOLA there were a number of gang initiation murders where a random person was shot in the face. The majority of them occurred in more deserted parts of the quarter (mostly eastern quarter near Esplanade). It was pretty fucked up.

Back